RDT Lost Count - Something Tells Me He Never Got Around To Making That Call

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congratulations Matt Priddis, well deserved after a consistent year. And he's a Subiaco boy, get around him!!!! :thumbsu:

Pridda.jpg

The custom smileys thread still going? That photo has longevity, will go a long way.

I love that most of the lead stories are all about other players on the main news sites. They obviously had pre-written some drafts and now need to find out who Mark Priddis is and write something about him. On the age they have a story about the swans brothers Franklin and Kennedy just missing out, Selwood being a perennial bridesmaid, history being against Ablett after missing 7 games and how Fyfe almost won it while ineligible. Even the story on Pridda is mostly about other players :D

It's great. It's a "Bradbury" brownlow with Fyfe and Ablett missing games and being suspended, but in the alternate universe where Selwood wins it that word doesn't even rate a mention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need more than vanilla, we need more than chocolate, we need choice. And that is the definition of liberty.

Anyone have thoughts on the Woosha to Adelaide rumours? I don't really want to see him coach another club tbh.
He won't be going to Adelaide

And I don't think he will a senior coach again. More likely he will eventually take on a mentor role somewhere

He won't be going to Adelaide

And I don't think he will a senior coach again. More likely he will eventually take on a mentor role somewhere
Mentor role has got to be the best new job in footy. Take almost none of the real heat, the stress levels would be way less, a lot lower media commitment and pressure, and you'd get paid almost as much as the senior coach.

I don't think he'll take the Adelaide job either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back