Reduce clock to 4 hours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets
Creating a poll on drastically reducing the clock to 4-6 hours. Been quite a few comments going on how draining it is. Will be annoying to have a small draft go 3 weeks. 1st important round is gone.

Use the prerank lists. Se them up. When u check in alter accordingly.

4 hours will be difficult for me.
I'm currently overseas for work and will be returning on a long flight on Monday and probably won't have internet for that whole day.
Then I don't have access to my phone during work hours after I get home.

I don't mind having the odd pick taken from a preference list but I prefer to make a decision at the time based partly on what type of player has been taken with previous picks and who's still available that might possibly slip to my next pick. A preference list doesn't allow that and also takes a lot of time and effort to put together.

But I understand if people don't want to wait so if the time limits are reduced then so be it

I'm currently overseas for work and will be returning on a long flight on Monday and probably won't have internet for that whole day.

I don't mind having the odd pick taken from a preference list but I prefer to make a decision at the time based partly on what type of player has been taken with previous picks and who's still available that might possibly slip to my next pick. A preference list doesn't allow that and also takes a lot of time and effort to put together.

But I understand if people don't want to wait so if the time limits are reduced then so be it

And if it changed on Tuesday?

I'm just giving people a voice. Unless the vote is smashed in the park is won't changed it based on 3 people voting.

Fwiw if you already know you will time out with a 12 hour pick on monday u really should set an auto pick before u leave lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back