Religion

Remove this Banner Ad

Rape isn't about attractiveness, it's about control.
I have edited my post and included some more information.
I can't agree with that Meb, it's hard to beleive but I'm no expert... I'm just looking at a normal guys point of view and not through the mind of a rapist!!

I can't agree with that Meb, it's hard to beleive but I'm no expert... I'm just looking at a normal guys point of view and not through the mind of a rapist!!
I'm not saying that every man has the potential to be a rapist (far from it), BUT those that are sick and twisted, do rape because it's an exercise in control. There have been many, many studies into the psyche of those sort of people over the years.

I'm not saying that every man has the potential to be a rapist (far from it), BUT those that are sick and twisted, do rape because it's an exercise in control. There have been many, many studies into the psyche of those sort of people over the years.
Well maybe you're right and as I said I haven't looked into studies, I'm just speaking from my point of view, it's a sick world we live in regardless...

Rape, sexual assault etc knows no distinction between man, woman, old, young or religion/none.

It's a scourge in any context.
Some people like to point fingers though Styxx, it's as if someone needs to be blamed to fill their satisfaction or agenda...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back