Tex_21

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2008
Die Kaffeeklatsch
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Landsborough
Last night on WIN (Ballarat) news, a president/CEO of a club in the Wimmera League mentioned some thoughts on scrapping reserve grade football, and possibly aligning some major league clubs with district league clubs, in order to work out a compromise. This in response to Ararat failing to field a seconds side on the weekend. Just wondering what some people's thoughts are?

Personally, I'm not a fan of the idea,and I don't think it would be implemented.

Last night on WIN (Ballarat) news, a president/CEO of a club in the Wimmera League mentioned some thoughts on scrapping reserve grade football, and possibly aligning some major league clubs with district league clubs, in order to work out a compromise. This in response to Ararat failing to field a seconds side on the weekend. Just wondering what some people's thoughts are?

Personally, I'm not a fan of the idea,and I don't think it would be implemented.

I dont think much thought went in to his comment really what happens to the over age kid or adult for that matter who loves a game of footy on a sat. or sun.that is not good enough for the ones.I will tell you what he will do is sit behind one of these things all afternoon and write crap that i have just done:thumbsu:I think everyone in country football should write to those over paid admin. people and raise concerns about our great game tell them to fix it rather than think of another team in bum sniffer country (Sydney):thumbsdown:(Rugby league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back