Richmond are still s**t until they can beat Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Slowly the bandwagon flogs are coming out of the woodwork, the 'sleeping flogant' is rising, memberships are being unmicrowaved, but this mini-resurgence means the square root of a metric **** all quadrometre until these piss poor yellow and blackers can beat the club that has made them look like witches hats at a visy park open training session.

That's right, failmond, until you can beat us (round 18) then you are still very much s**t. :):thumbsu:

Good luck and godspeed.

Trust me, the assessment of a team's quality is not whether they beat Carlton. If it was, we'd be hailing the emergence of Port Adelaide.

But yeah, we're sh!t. Things falling apart on and off the field.

wait your turn flog, we have Freo to put in their place this week

In the meantime go suck on a nice long baby's bottle and embrace soft posting like your team and fellow flogs

Trust me, the assessment of a team's quality is not whether they beat Carlton. If it was, we'd be hailing the emergence of Port Adelaide.

But yeah, we're sh!t. Things falling apart on and off the field.

Honest last sentence.

And no for most teams it isn't, but for Richmond, there has been no improvement until you can beat the side that has derailed your past 4 seasons:eek:

wait your turn flog, we have Freo to put in their place this week

In the meantime go suck on a nice long baby's bottle and embrace soft posting like your team and fellow flogs

Ah bandwagoner #87433847, pleasure to see you. Is there any sweeter taste in the AFL thasn Richmond false hope??:eek:

Love the second tier rivalries, from second tier clubs. It adds that feeling that they are actually playing for something

At there is some interest left in the season for Carlton. A tantalising matchup against a very evenly matched side in Richmond. The game could well and truly decide 9th

It used to be "Premiers 2012"...now it's "We're Better than Richmond"
f*** you guys have fallen off. Embarrassing to watch.

Good luck for your Grand Final in Round 18.

I didn't think it was possible but your head has managed to be both in the clouds and up your arse at the same time.

I am trying to put Richmond in perspective, you are equally as bad as you have been for 30 years unless you can beat us. Got nothing to do with Carlton's season you ugly Deflectacon:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton fans calling upon their recent dominance of Richmond to make themselves feel better. Funny stuff.

I thought you were going to win the flag?

We are.

We have just tapered off, cant be up all year. The good sides will bring the best out of us.

I didn't think it was possible but your head has managed to be both in the clouds and up your arse at the same time.

I am trying to put Richmond in perspective, you are equally as bad as you have been for 30 years unless you can beat us. Got nothing to do with Carlton's season you ugly Deflectacon:thumbsu:

Now, now...don't get mad. You guys are just going through a rough patch.

Thanks for joining us Brat15, didn't see you for a while until Richmond won a few :thumbsu:

nice try chewy, but I've always been around, like I was all of last year :)

at least I never embraced soft posting like your fellow flogs :eek:

Ah bandwagoner #87433847, pleasure to see you. Is there any sweeter taste in the AFL thasn Richmond false hope??

you tell me FOTY, hows the hope in 2012?

Now, now...don't get mad. You guys are just going through a rough patch.

For 12 years now, more or less ;)

Grndx.jpg

It used to be "Premiers 2012"...now it's "We're Better than Richmond"
f*** you guys have fallen off. Embarrassing to watch.

Good luck for your Grand Final in Round 18.
cheers
I would like to return the good wishes but they would be hollow words
see ball get ball
see Grigg hit Grigg
see Jack - don't drown in tears

Honest last sentence.

And no for most teams it isn't, but for Richmond, there has been no improvement until you can beat the side that has derailed your past 4 seasons:eek:

Ah bandwagoner #87433847, pleasure to see you. Is there any sweeter taste in the AFL thasn Richmond false hope??:eek:

Shut up Flog 43090876

Love the second tier rivalries, from second tier clubs. It adds that feeling that they are actually playing for something

At there is some interest left in the season for Carlton. A tantalising matchup against a very evenly matched side in Richmond. The game could well and truly decide 9th

7th v 8th according to my ladder predictor.

May the least s**t team win!

Here's a little job for you Posiedon.

Pull your pants down. Thats right, take em right off. Now hook your thumbs around the straps of your thong and slip them off too. I know, I know, it can be painful to extract the strap from your huge crevasse, but it'll be worth it, trust me.

Now, with one hand slowly spread your butt-cheeks, and with the other slowly wiggle your index finger into the gap you'll find there. No lubricants are permitted. See if you can fit another finger in, and then another, and another till you've got most of your hand up there. Give a bit of a shove. BTW, thats what Port did to your boys on the weekend, but it's not why you're doing this. Now take your hand out, put it under your nose, and take a huge whiff. Thats right, drink the odour down.

What your smelling is the Carlton Football Club. No amount of Febreeze can erase that stench. It will be with you the rest of your life, whether we ever beat you or not.

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back