Vintage Bay Richmond KFC Boy Photoshop Competition ***Thread Of The Year 2012***

Remove this Banner Ad

If we get KFC on board, we should get Relton Roberts back to the club.
Could also poach Tomahawk, Watts & Hodge.
Look out world, the tiger is stirring...

Can't someone do the photoshop treatment with Joaquin Phoenix from Gladiator giving the thumbs down.

"The creation of 'pissant'".

kfcboypiekid_zps310458cd.jpg

This is probably the greatest thread ever created. I have been laughing at this for weeks. I love it how he nearly stacks it down the stairs. 24 carats right there.

And I thought you preferred Red Rooster. You would sell your soul to get Relton back.

Absolutely, as if you wouldn't pull out all stops to have him at Hawthorn, the man is a model of dedication.

Is there a particular reason he is called the KFC boy?

Classic thread by the way, some great lols to be had.:thumbsu:

Because of the KFC throwing GIF that existed well before this thread. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's keep Facebook stalking out please
What a shame, I actually just found the KFC boy on facebook.

Turns out hes friends with Trout.

You are the ******* master Oogac.

This is probably the greatest thread ever created. I have been laughing at this for weeks. I love it how he nearly stacks it down the stairs. 24 carats right there.
I'm hearing you. I visit this post every day and every day it's funny.

Did anyone notice our hero got on screen in the coverage at the brownlow? Same exact footage but it musta been from later in the game because he was flailing his arms around, but it looked like he'd run out of KFC to throw.

Did anyone notice our hero got on screen in the coverage at the brownlow? Same exact footage but it musta been from later in the game because he was flailing his arms around, but it looked like he'd run out of KFC to throw.

Yeah during that shitty fans segment.

sure was shitty. Joffa said something about "putting your heart on your sleeve" and he put his hand over his chest.
And whilst I assume the quote at the end "This is GRATEness" was a deliberate and ironic mistake, it made me wonder who the hell comes up with that crap. Irony was definitely lost on me in any case.

And whilst I assume the quote at the end "This is GRATEness" was a deliberate and ironic mistake, it made me wonder who the hell comes up with that crap. Irony was definitely lost on me in any case.

Ian McShane.... Mr Black Magic, Teddy, Teddy Bess...

sexybeast.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back