Banter RICHMOND VS ADELAIDE: FRIDAY NIGHT COOK OFF, MARIC TAKES ON HOT SAUCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

200.gif

Dear [Insert name of opposition team here] supporters,

Your club, [Insert name of opposition team here], is a bunch of tossers. Your coach, [Insert name of opposition coach here], couldn't find his navel without a flashlight and a map, and your captain, [Insert name of opposition captain here], is the most incompetent leader not only in the AFL but in any sporting code.

As for your list, [Insert name of opposition full forward here] couldn't kick to save his life, [Insert name of opposition full back here] leads a backline that leaks like a sieve, and [Insert name of opposition B&F winner here] is a third rate, local league hack at best.

My prediction: Richmond by [Insert ridiculously large number here].

Seriously, you lot are so bad, I've resorted to using a form letter and can't be arsed filling in the details.

442124-taylor-walker.jpg

Tex Walker is critical for this match. My question to Crow supporters, for you guys to get up, it would mean Tex needs to be comfortable and relaxed during the game, so the big question is, Does tex continue to use tampons or should he go wild and start wearing pads ??

I think he should recreate that Libyra ad (I think it was them) and just use the pads to look like Wolverine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear [Richmond] supporters,

Your club, [Richmond], is a bunch of tossers. Your coach, [Damien Hardwick], couldn't find his navel without a flashlight and a map, and your captain, [Trent Cotchin], is the most incompetent leader not only in the AFL but in any sporting code.

As for your list, [Jack Riewoldt] couldn't kick to save his life, [Troy Chaplin] leads a backline that leaks like a sieve, and [Alex Rance ] is a third rate, local league hack at best.

My prediction: Adelaide by [119 points].

Seriously, you lot are so bad, I've resorted to using a form letter and can't be arsed filling in the details.

Your club, [Richmond], is a bunch of tossers. Your coach, [Damien Hardwick], couldn't find his navel without a flashlight and a map, and your captain, [Trent Cotchin], is the most incompetent leader not only in the AFL but in any sporting code.

As for your list, [Jack Riewoldt] couldn't kick to save his life, [Troy Chaplin] leads a backline that leaks like a sieve, and [Alex Rance ] is a third rate, local league hack at best.

You do realize this was seriously predictable?

It's like giving Daniel Talia a football and waiting for him to handball it to the opposition. You just know it's coming...

PS: this is for filling in the blanks correctly:

20110811_elephantandstar450.jpg

Serious question: Why Adelaide go blue, red, yellow and not black, red, yellow like aboriginal flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back