Game Day Round 1 Carlton vs Richmond 7:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquorland glitched another clickncollect order, fugn softblocks in the shop wouldnt just give me the beers, i had the fugn receipt

did you know how shyte coles group are- the campaigner in the shop had to call the same hotline i can, he cant just call a sort it out number internally

thats tight mang

anyway cancelled the order cos there was a special on stomping ground got 20 standies for 34 bucks

fack you liquorland dogs

i will exclusively go to the highpoint one cos when this happened there, there is a goth chick works there she just goes yeah i know you youre cool and gave me the slab, more guts than the lil buggers at braybrook

anyway carn the tiges woo

liquorland glitched another clickncollect order, fugn softblocks in the shop wouldnt just give me the beers, i had the fugn receipt

did you know how shyte coles group are- the campaigner in the shop had to call the same hotline i can, he cant just call a sort it out number internally

thats tight mang

anyway cancelled the order cos there was a special on stomping ground got 20 standies for 34 bucks

fack you liquorland dogs

i will exclusively go to the highpoint one cos when this happened there, there is a goth chick works there she just goes yeah i know you youre cool and gave me the slab, more guts than the lil buggers at braybrook

there is still goths around ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats tight mang

fack you liquorland dogs

Dan Murphy has 24 crownies for $52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back