• 44. Seth Campbell

Votes: 77 62.6%
  • 45. Tylar Young

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50. Marlion Pickett

Votes: 35 28.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They were constantly walking or almost walking from the slow pace they were jogging. No intensity at all... Was simply incredible and very disappointing.
Ryan should be left in QLD as he’s rubbish and will never make it. His body language is demoralising to the team and impetus for the opposition to kill us. Has so many deficiencies from his junior days and hasn’t improved on any of them.

Ryan should be left in QLD as he’s rubbish and will never make it. His body language is demoralising to the team and impetus for the opposition to kill us. Has so many deficiencies from his junior days and hasn’t improved on any of them.
He's very lucky we are down on talls or else he'd be permanently in the magoos.

It pretty much is. We got smacked by 40 points (after being 11 goals down) by a team who finished 1 position on the ladder above Hawthorn and two positions on the ladder above North.
They've been underperforming for a long time. A cursory glance at their list will tell you that. Not in the same league as Norf or Dawks with battlers across the park. They've got a premiership quality list that's just starting to peak and now a premiership calibre coach.
I'm not here to suck off the suns, we should have and would have beaten then with our best 22 out there, but common sense says they're on the rise.

the backline is as serious worry, yet another spasmodic kpp gets hold of them and kicks a bag.
We got smashed in the middle , Bruce Doull wouldn't of been able to stem the tide
Our biggest problem is our midfield
There was no pressure on Rowell or anyone else
Different game for our defenders if there is pressure from our guys up the ground.

Thanks to Dallas Drone Pros film studio and Oxygen media the release of our death on Saturday will be aired on Channel Bravo tonight at 9:30pm. The intrigue will be what the forensic team come up with whether it was an ACCIDENT, SUICIDE or MURDER.
Speaking to Amanda Duarte the show host i was intrigued as she gave me hints to where the episode was looking at into the death.

Was it an ACCIDENT: The inexperienced Yze coaching fraternity started with the three tractor setup in the midfield and everybody in the group thought it would all sort itself out by halfway into the first so no change was needed. In the end we were dead by half time.

Was it SUICIDE: Apparently the players were all in fear as when they heard a Robert O'Gorman led band of umpires were going to officiate the game . They then read Groupie_ 13,750,999 posts on Big footy regarding AFL corruption by these men and decided we were dead and decided suicide was best and not turn up.

Or finally was it A MURDER: Where RFC three times premiership ex coach Dumma lead a team full of flat track bullies and some decent kids in a murder of a team full of old slow champions who should've spent their Saturday watching the game, drinking chardonnays with Grimesy at his winery.

It's apparently compelling viewing and a must watch.

Last edited:
the backline is as serious worry, yet another spasmodic kpp gets hold of them and kicks a bag.
The campaigners had 61 inside 50’s and barely had time to organise themselves with zero assistance from our mids when the damage was done in the first half

We also need to understand that we are absolutely playing two young players in two important roles, they aren’t going to be world beaters every game but it’s essential for their development that they get this baptism of fire

Just couldn't figure out how Gold Coast so many open players it's like they had 20 players on the field. My biggest take away is Shai kicking 3.0 usually its 1.5
Yze making a big mistake not using Bolton in the middle more often.

Thanks to Dallas Drone Pros film studio and Oxygen media the release of our death on Saturday will be aired on Channel Bravo tonight at 9:30pm. The intrigue will be what the forensic team come up with whether it was an ACCIDENT, SUICIDE or MURDER.
Speaking to Amanda Duarte the show host i was intrigued as she gave me hints to where the episode was looking at into the death.

Was it an ACCIDENT: The inexperienced Yze coaching fraternity started with the three tractor setup in the midfield and everybody in the group thought it would all sort itself out by halfway into the first so no change was needed. In the end we were dead by half time.

Was it SUICIDE: Apparently the players were all in fear as when they heard a Robert O'Gorman led band of umpires were going to officiate the game . They then read Groupie_ 13,750,999 posts on Big footy regarding AFL corruption by these men and decided we were dead and decided suicide was best and not turn up.

Or finally was it A MURDER: Where three times ex RFC club coach Dumma lead a team full of flat track bullies and some decent kids in a murder of a team full of old slow champions who should've spent their Saturday watching the game, drinking chardonnays with Grimesy at his winery.

It's apparently compelling viewing and a must watch.

Death by misadventure.

It’s not the only worry TI, we had our chance when we didn’t burn the jumper the first time but now..
“The Tivendale Curse” continues

B849F65B-9730-4831-9DF6-2A01D98C8565.jpeg
C9022BB5-A6E8-4AD0-A073-456513D6407F.jpeg

Death by misadventure.

It’s not the only worry TI, we had our chance when we didn’t burn the jumper the first time but now..

View attachment 1924871
View attachment 1924872
I was thinking the same during the game mate as we're all aware of that dreaded number. It just needs to be dipped in petrol and burnt for good. The number 32 player locker needs to be sent to Bairnsdale's Metal recycling. lol

I was not able to watch the game and upon seeing the result I will avoid the blunt trauma of watching it now...

Quick question - when did Jack Ross get subbed in please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was not able to watch the game and upon seeing the result I will avoid the blunt trauma of watching it now...

Quick question - when did Jack Ross get subbed in please?
Half time
If you want to watch us play some decent footy watch the 3rd qtr

First half is a train wreck

At least Tivendale had a go. Would gut run etc. Not sure how any professional footballer would think walking or shuffling around is ok. I don't watch training and I am wondering how these habits have not been corrected. Local league coaches would barely tolerate this laziness. I certainly never want to see that again live.

I thought Grimes was ok
Not good by any means but I don’t really think we have any other options right now

Brown and Trez are more interceptors and distributors compared to Grimes who is more of a stopper imo

It’s something our list lacks in terms of kids and will need to be rectified this upcoming off season
Grimes won a Jack Dyer in 21
Dylan Grimes is the Jack Dyer Medallist for 2021. In the 21 games he played, Grimes averaged 13.6 disposals, 5.7 marks, 7.6 intercepts, 2.2 rebound-50s and 5.7 one-percenters per match. He was ranked No. 1 at Richmond for intercepts,

But in 22 We bring in Gibcus, Tarrant in addition to Balta. And chuck D Rioli back. Vlas to rebound. Broad starting taking marks and Grimes is now a run of the mill dour defender.

Young and Gibcus was a bit shaky. If 5 day break rotations happen fine, but I wouldn't rush to add Tresize. If we can't get the mid mix right we're stuffed.

Half time
If you want to watch us play some decent footy watch the 3rd qtr

First half is a train wreck

watch the 3rd quarter
Maybe I will - although even though we showed some better form I can't get my head around how we could have started the season - for the first 2 quarters, playing reportedly lazy millionaire style football with no intensity.

It would be like a consolation watch....

Maybe I will - although even though we showed some better form I can't get my head around how we could have started the season - for the first 2 quarters, playing reportedly lazy millionaire style football with no intensity.

It would be like a consolation watch....
first games of the season are usually a flip of the coin regardless of who is playing

even norf won last year

I think the hard thing about where we are is we aren't sure if we play the kids or the team most likely to win. But round 2, surely the kids have to earn a guernsey with good performances in the vfl, and afl players not contributing get dropped. Age shouldn't be a factor yet, have to reward performance in the twos. With that I think Ryan and naismith get dropped for nank and Martin with balta being 2nd ruck. And from there on we trust the team to assess performance best.
Sadly Dimma and the team had been selecting the team that was most likely to win, rather than playing the kids. He played some of the seniors when they should have been given a spell, all to the detriment of the development of our young guys. Should have been blooding the young guys with that mix of senior experience instead of not rewarding them. Now it has come home to roost, and the cupboard is bare. Lean times ahead.

This is spot on. How someone can kick the ball from the goal square and have it marked inside the point post is insane. The posts are 6 metres apart - it can’t possibly be 15 metres - yet umps just let it go and call mark.

I’m firmly of the opinion that this isn’t the hardest game to umpire in the world (the trope continuously thrown at us by embedded journalists and commentators) - it’s just that the standard of umpiring is just really low at the moment. The talent pool currently is really poor. They don’t need more umpires - they simply need better ones.
take the deliberately embedded ambiguity out of the rulebook then umpiring will transform

the problem is this is how the cfl want it

we blame the umps but its the designers of this "product" and their profit-driven affiliations that are the issue

every rule with grey area is suspect and should be put in line

but how do you swing momentum without open-to-interp rules

Death by misadventure.

View attachment 1924871
View attachment 1924872
Jack Riewoldt loved playing with Tivendale

He always delivered the ball lace out and never gave the oppo backs time to set up.

If Tiva had have been 24 playing for Richmond in 2017 he would have been all Australian wing.

True, our tackling was pathetic. They broke our tackles with ease. I question our want for the game, felt like the boys thought they could just rock up and it would all happen for them.
Lefau was part of the Melbourne Storm system, get him involved in some tackling technique tutoring of other players. The Storm have used a wrestling coach at times which is also an option but the way opposition players break out tackles is more a technique issue than lack of strength.

Back