Preview Round 1 v Carlton MCG Thursday March 14 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure bringing Nank back without Ruck support is a good idea. We don't have Grigg as a backup and throwing Balta into the ruck with Lynch's first appearance in 12 months would be stupid anyway. We already know Lynch will be on limited game time. Would have preferred another ruck and maybe park Nank in front of the leading Curnow / McKay while resting.

If our midfield defensive efforts are like last week, it will get ugly. Five day turnaround is typical anti RFC by the AFL - Dimma's gone so the umps can't screw with us any longer... wait... I'm sure they will find a way...

I hope we can pull it off, by 5 day turnaround will not help us. Can't wait to see Lynch and Dusty..

Not sure bringing Nank back without Ruck support is a good idea. We don't have Grigg as a backup and throwing Balta into the ruck with Lynch's first appearance in 12 months would be stupid anyway. We already know Lynch will be on limited game time. Would have preferred another ruck and maybe park Nank in front of the leading Curnow / McKay while resting.

If our midfield defensive efforts are like last week, it will get ugly. Five day turnaround is typical anti RFC by the AFL - Dimma's gone so the umps can't screw with us any longer... wait... I'm sure they will find a way...

I hope we can pull it off, by 5 day turnaround will not help us. Can't wait to see Lynch and Dusty..
Devils advocate but Nank is probably our best “defensive mid”
Blokes contested ball and tackles is off the chain so it could work out alright

Proof will be in the pudding in a few hours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doritos are inferior to ccs in every way
Ron Burgundy What GIF

I’d prefer cotch not to make comments defending the older players like that
Loved the comments from Cotchin, put the failed fireman in his place, also something for some of our own supporters to remember, those older players aren't necessarily there for their ball winning ability. Sometimes it's leadership and other times it's because they're currently better at playing the role needed than what a younger player can. As the year unfolds I'm expecting more and more youth to get their opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back