Preview Rnd 19 v Geelong - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sydney meet up will be better especially if the greatest Swans podcaster of all time* turns up ;)

*outside NSW and Victoria

Likewise.

So vonn looks like you have some members of this board attending this match

You're going too? Let's all meet up pre or post game! We can brave the stupid train ride together

Pff anything that has Two of the Mods, vonn and S120 beat anything Sir Swans can attend. Now can we rope in bedford

Two of the mods and one wannabe mod.... :D

If bedford goes that would be a meet up for the ages, though I don't know if he'll fancy the trip back from Geelong on a Saturday night at his age. :p

Yep, I'll be heading in after work at 4, so more than happy to meet up in the city before heading down to Geelong on the train as a group.

My plane gets in at 2:45, I'm not sure whereabouts Bonz lives but I'll drop my stuff off there and then meet you all somewhere. So best you organise this with Bonz haha.

Edit: I'm getting the train back with you guys post game but I have plans so I won't be coming out. Yes I have plans at 1am, sue me.

I'm staying a bit outside of Geelong and flying back to Sydney from Avalon early the next morning so post-game probably isn't doable but definitely can do pre-game.

Just wear some sunglasses in the morning! You cannot possibly be any worse than I was on Sunday having to go to Brisbane for work!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My plane gets in at 2:45, I'm not sure whereabouts Bonz lives but I'll drop my stuff off there and then meet you all somewhere. So best you organise this with Bonz haha.

Edit: I'm getting the train back with you guys post game but I have plans so I won't be coming out. Yes I have plans at 1am, sue me.

Work?

I believe it helps you become a mod*
*waits for vonn to punch me on the weekend:(:p
Heading to the gym now to work on the punching bag.

Can't get there Robbie as you know I have my own footy commitments, but will have a few watching

Thought you might of, ah well we'll heckle vonn another time:p

Don't worry, I'll sneak a few cold ones in as well.

Any of the Geelong posters know if they serve full strength beer at night games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back