Romantic getaway ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

You know.....there’s something about Creswick. I’m fairly sure it’s the hillbillies and the rampant Dutch settlers.
Hillbillies. Plz.

Would hillbillies name surrounding towns Broomfield, Smokeytown and Blowhard? I think not.

You know.....there’s something about Creswick. I’m fairly sure it’s the hillbillies and the rampant Dutch settlers.
That resort sat there in limbo for 8 years going into rack and ruin. Originally many of the "rooms" were owned and the site managed in a kind of owners corporation type get-up but because they did not sell enough of them/ manage to bring enough people to occupy after opening as planned, the resort went into receivership. The place was slowly falling apart until RACV bought it for its members. I believe that a few of the rooms are still owned privately...

That resort sat there in limbo for 8 years going into rack and ruin. Originally many of the "rooms" were owned and the site managed in a kind of owners corporation type get-up but because they did not sell enough of them/ manage to bring enough people to occupy after opening as planned, the resort went into receivership. The place was slowly falling apart until RACV bought it for its members. I believe that a few of the rooms are still owned privately...
Yeah had our work conference there last year. It’s not a bad place and the golf course is actually very good.

What about an actual dirty weekend? Not Romance. No petals on pillows. It’s Business time.

How about slightly shonky motel in Melbourne? For example the Princes Hill motel in Brunswick. Plenty to do/eat/drink round there.
There’ll be similar joints in Richmond or st Kilda or anywhere. Victoria hotel Melbourne is another good one.

Good food. Elegant bars or Seedy joints - fun times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back