Roumour File movers and shakers in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Springy coach (Hughes) gone at years end.4qrt time can confirm and if any players will also depart.
Wardell (Tunners) to retire at seasons end.

I would suggest the fact that this was reported in two local papers disqualifies it as a rumour. It's no secret.

I would suggest the fact that this was reported in two local papers disqualifies it as a rumour. It's no secret.
I guess for those that don't live in these areas,it may not be common knowledge.Any big player losses at the Districts?Keysy might be sniffing for some more talent.Maybe the better Wells to join his ex-teamates and brother.

I guess for those that don't live in these areas,it may not be common knowledge.Any big player losses at the Districts?Keysy might be sniffing for some more talent.Maybe the better Wells to join his ex-teamates and brother.

The Koach wont be coaching in 2010 due to his new job.:(

Dave Roberts, Davor Rajic, Victor Currie back to Clayton.
Joel Tisdale, Mathew Galagher to return to Clayton.
Thats all for now, hopefully there will be a few more movements.:thumbsu::D:D:D

Dave Roberts, Davor Rajic, Victor Currie back to Clayton.
Joel Tisdale, Mathew Galagher to return to Clayton.
Thats all for now, hopefully there will be a few more movements.:thumbsu::D:D:D

I'd be somewhat surprised if Currie returned, but can see Moose and Gumby heading back to the Clays

Tizza has hung em up......or so he tells me. More on his plate now with family etc.

Saw that Gags played a few weeks back. At his best he was a top 5 player in Div 1. Would be a great addition if he is back from OS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he making his run at the Melbourne F.C board next year?? That is the grand plan isn't it??

As much as he cops s**t on here, he has been good for the SFL.

How can you say he has been good for the SFL? Do you remember Parkmore? Great work, win a flag, fold a club!

Lets see how St Kilda City go two years after he is gone and see if he has been good for the SFL...

That is the worst statement ever made on Big Footy....

How can you say he has been good for the SFL? Do you remember Parkmore? Great work, win a flag, fold a club!

Lets see how St Kilda City go two years after he is gone and see if he has been good for the SFL...

Well said he ruined a footy club and now he is good for the SFL.
Doesnt matter how many G/F he wins he will always be remembered for what he did at Parkmore (RIP) Ask the people that lost the club they loved about Richard!!!:thumbsdown:

Lets face it Parkmore were a basket case before he got there. All he was doing was wallpapering over the cracks. I'm sure if you asked anyone involved at the SFL and they would tell you the same. The people that were running the club at the time have more to answer for than RH does.

What I meant was that he has brought players to the league that we wouldn't have ever seen had he not gotten involved.

Would the likes of Poyas, Quinn, Silver, Casset, Ward, McDonald, Hassan etc have run around in our comp if not for him. I think not. Don't get me wrong, it irks me as much as the next person that one team is loaded with players such as this but you can't say that having players of that caliber hasn't been good for the standard of the league. Its made the rest of us strive higher.

What becomes of City after RH leaves is yet to be seen, but I'm sure that they are in a better position now than they were in 2002/03 when something similar occurred.

I'd be somewhat surprised if Currie returned, but can see Moose and Gumby heading back to the Clays

Tizza has hung em up......or so he tells me. More on his plate now with family etc.

Saw that Gags played a few weeks back. At his best he was a top 5 player in Div 1. Would be a great addition if he is back from OS.

My sources tell me that what he say's and what he means are two diff things, good chance to return next year albeit with a pram in the car.:D:D

My sources tell me that what he say's and what he means are two diff things, good chance to return next year albeit with a pram in the car.:D:D

Gee massive call on the names you've dropped there mate!
I would think one or two mentioned would be a chance, not sure about the rest. As for Tizza he would need to trim up a bit to get back in the side ! :D:D Hopefully he does throw the boots again for Clayton ..:thumbsu:

Maybe you should get the facts first before making any defaming comments.There is always two sides to every story and it seems that very few want to know the real truth about Parkmore. But I guess it is easier to dwell on rumour than facts......

Doesnt matter how many G/F he wins he will always be remembered for what he did at Parkmore (RIP) Ask the people that lost the club they loved about Richard!!!:thumbsdown:
Again false rumours. FACTS about Parkmore
1. Parkmore was gone before any change in coach, no players, no coaches
2. Financial management was offered but refused by Committee
3. Committee failed to raise money and SFL was not going allow finals appearance
4. Committee was never serious about generating long term position
5. Any serious club would have gone to 3rd division and rebuilt so that proves no chance

Again false rumours. FACTS about Parkmore
1. Parkmore was gone before any change in coach, no players, no coaches
2. Financial management was offered but refused by Committee
3. Committee failed to raise money and SFL was not going allow finals appearance
4. Committee was never serious about generating long term position
5. Any serious club would have gone to 3rd division and rebuilt so that proves no chance

Facts are that the club needed him to stay and they would have survived. You must be very close to him to be putting this crap on here... If he was good for the SFL they would have let him start his own club like he wanted to.

It is in his best business interests to continue to move from club to club signing up Mortgages and financial deals with club members. HE MAKES MONEY FROM IT!!
Pull your hand out of his jocks!

Facts are that the club needed him to stay and they would have survived. You must be very close to him to be putting this crap on here... If he was good for the SFL they would have let him start his own club like he wanted to.

It is in his best business interests to continue to move from club to club signing up Mortgages and financial deals with club members. HE MAKES MONEY FROM IT!!
Pull your hand out of his jocks!

Lets face it he is in Footy for his ego he has nothing but $$ to offer as a football person.
Everyone in the no knows he cant Coach he is a business man good guy
and has hangers on they know when Richard goes the Club will enter a Dark faze.
I Wonder if the past and current players will dig deep to help the Club out when this dark day comes?
I wouldnt count on it:thumbsdown:

What happened to Nrth Kew didnt they fold when he was there?????
Please Mick do yourself a favour dont reply to the Ashwood Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back