Roumour File movers and shakers in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

I am here and swear on my kids grave that I have never held talks with Noble Park about any official or unoffical role at their club, but heh don't let a good rumour get in the way of a fact.

Richard, good to see you sticking up for yourself, but can you answer this one for us.

Was any Colts player at St Kilda City this year paid in any way or did they have to pay membership fees?

Richard = D1ck

Give the guy credit at least he got on here.
But i would say to Richard you need a new hobby.
you will never be remembered as a good coach.
you have had many years to get it right but!!
Most that deal with you say you are a good bloke but a shocker as a coach.
Even your Mate Rod understands that but he needs your $$$
Sorry but these are the views of many around the league

Nev@ keats a these NTTAWWTters still coaching yarra next year?

I guess so who else would coach that club???
If they leave the club is gone as they will take players with them....
Nev already ruined a cricket club so he has form

Richard, good to see you sticking up for yourself, but can you answer this one for us.

Was any Colts player at St Kilda City this year paid in any way or did they have to pay membership fees?

No, all we did was pay to play in the Colts competition.

But the Club didn't pay any of the players.

No, all we did was pay to play in the Colts competition.

But the Club didn't pay any of the players.

Ihear Springvale did not have much intrest in the senior coaching job.
So they might have to look within the club

There both 33yrs of age they should give it away and they cant coach where else would they go?They have to coach together cause they cant do it alone there both weak as piss ANYONE could have have coached that team a GRAND FINAL they had the cattle to win it cause of there 5hit coaching they fell short.

I agree they cant coach and they should have done better with that squad.
They use the same game plan as they dont understand the game...
No plan B just a hit and miss situation.

Keating is a player that like to play without accountability.

And Nev is a sook that breaks all the team rules...
So what are the players to do?

The only thing they do well is rucruit players and some of them might not be around next year...

i agree they cant coach and they should have done better with that squad.
No plan b just a hit and miss situation.

And nev is a sook that breaks all the team rules...

The only thing they do well is rucruit players and some of them might not be around next year...
the president must take the blame and bugg out.

I agree they cant coach and they should have done better with that squad.
No plan B just a hit and miss situation.

And Nev is a sook that breaks all the team rules...

give it rest the attacks on these two blokes is getting a bit boring they have taken a club from winning 4 games in 07 in divvy 3 to just missing promotion in division 1 this year!! They DEFANATELY HAVE THE RESPECT OF THE PLAYING GROUP AND THE COMMITTEE. I bet alot of other clubs would like to have achieved what we have in the last few years see you all in 2010.That is all!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

give it rest the attacks on these two blokes is getting a bit boring they have taken a club from winning 4 games in 07 in divvy 3 to just missing promotion in division 1 this year!! They DEFANATELY HAVE THE RESPECT OF THE PLAYING GROUP AND THE COMMITTEE. I bet alot of other clubs would like to have achieved what we have in the last few years see you all in 2010.That is all!!!!!!

Yes your clubs so strong when they leave fold again....
Lets face it only a matter of time..
For the record they dont have respect from other clubs.
As both are major tools

Dont forget to mention they cost you a flag you tool.....
They are a joke as your club is.. and that thing you call a ground sums everything.... good luck in 2010 see you at Ashwood;)
looking forward to the 8 points

Yes your clubs so strong when they leave fold again....
Lets face it only a matter of time..
For the record they dont have respect from other clubs.
As both are major tools
The last thing i will say on this is who gives A **** what other clubs think of us we doing alright and we are happy where we are going. see you all at sfl presentation night tonight looking forward to it...

Dont forget to mention they cost you a flag you tool.....
They are a joke as your club is.. and that thing you call a ground sums everything.... good luck in 2010 see you at Ashwood;)
looking forward to the 8 points
We Lost because were not good enough-pretty simple!! Ashwood would be so proud of the way your spruiking c u 2010!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back