AFLW Autopsy Round 1, 2022: Essendon v Hawthorn, 27 August 2022, 7.10pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

if you get a chance to see last night's AFL 360 on Fox Footy, do yourself a favour - Bec Goddard was amazing, and apart from giving the comp and the Hawks a big plug, she also managed to get into the head of Slobbo by forcefully saying as a Hawks supporter growing up, how much she grew up hating Essendon (EDIT: not exactly her words haha).

Slobbo didn't appear to take it all that well, took it pretty personally lol

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite excited to be on my way to the game, especially that it our first hit out.

Just hope the women don't take as long as the mens to find their feet once joining league. 😆

General admission seating on level 1. I'm right on the fence near the 50 metre arc on the side of the ground opposite the Marvel lettering on the seats.

Essendon look a lot more organised around the ground. Hawks under pressure with every disposal.

C'mon ladies, take no prisoners, line in the sand stuff - if you get too far behind just go the biff..!

Gee, it's a half decent crowd for women's match featuring 2 virgin teams - although I note the cameras are reluctant to show anything 2nd level..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back