Round 1 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking ill trade in Raines for either Petterd or Goldsack.. depends if Petrenko or Rance can cover for Raines while his injured..

Well if depending on what Petrenko & Suban's scores are like this week I might hold onto Raines at least til round 3 but now Anthony has gone down as well I'm starting to tear my hair out and we are only one game in:eek:

Why is everyone panicking over Raines???

First of all, you shouldnt be trading until the end of round 2 anyway, so you know the rookies who will get you the biggest price gain.

So if you wait until the end of round 2, Raines should be back within 2 weeks of that. If you cant cover a player for 2 weeks then youre screwed anyway. Theres no point trading a 270k player so early. Waste of a trade IMO

donsman4eva, I disagree. That would be the strategy I may take if I was just going for a league win but even then I doubt I would take it. When Raines comes back he will struggle for a spot in the 22 and T.O.G. Trade him now I say.

I'll be trading Anthony at the end of round 2 for a rookie whose price will skyrocket the most.

I'll be trading Anthony at the end of round 2 for a rookie whose price will skyrocket the most.

I really didn't want to use trades until around round 4 or 5, but I have worked out that if everything else goes to plan I should have 16 trades for upgrades and 4 for injuries, so I might as well use one of those injury trades now on Anthony.

I really didn't want to use trades until around round 4 or 5, but I have worked out that if everything else goes to plan I should have 16 trades for upgrades and 4 for injuries, so I might as well use one of those injury trades now on Anthony.
So you only have 6 keepers? Oh dear.

hopefully Suban/Petrenko keep getting games for the short term so I can get some cover for Raines for long enough to decide what to do with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man what a bl00dy debacle :rolleyes:

First Broughton doesn't get named, then I lose Raines and now I have lost Anthony before he has even played a freaking game! :eek:

I can almost predict what will happen to me this weekend. Goddard will pull out but I have Petrenko on the bench to cover him.

Next week I will be two defenders down with only one bench cover in defense unless Harvey decides to do me a favour and play Broughton (gets down on knees and prays) :eek:

At least I had Jacobs as an emergency in case Cox pulls out which I think he might do. :(

I may be forced to make an early trade on Raine's but I don't want to. Guess I will wait a couple more weeks yet even if it means playing with a doughnut. :p

Craig David please don't drop Petrenko! :D

most likely will do Raines for houlihan, and then depending on how wells goes, upgrade him to marc murphy.

He is playing but got a couple of bad knocks to the head. As a result he isn't playing like his usual self and his score is just average. :mad::thumbsdown:

Geez, I'm officially not taking any SC advice anymore. So far the winning suggestions have been to select Raines and drop L. Ball for Selwood because Ball is too risky. ****ing great:thumbsdown:

Sigh, Anthony going down is s**t.

This has caused problems. I won't trade out Raines now, I'll just wait it out and hope for the best. If Robinson dominates again next week I'll trade him in for Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back