6. BoshtrichBurger † | L Bat
7. Stephen cRowe | R Bat | M Bowler
8. Citroin | L Bat | F Bowl
9. Son of Skeletor | Bowl A/R | R Bat | OS Bowl
10. DREAM TEAM BUFF | L Bat | LAS Bowl
11. Smartys Power * | R Bat | F Bowl

* = captain
† = wicketkeeper

Greater Gattsby stiff to miss out but activity will get you a game in this team. So yeah, be active.

woodpeckers-png.9857

OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET Beng

1. Jeremias | L Bat
2. Hatchy1992 | R Bat
3. spookism | Bat A/R | R Bat | LAS Bowl
4. MoOP | R Bat
5. DemonJim | R Bat
6. BoshtrichBurger † | L Bat
7. Stephen cRowe | R Bat | M Bowler
8. Citroin | L Bat | F Bowl
9. Son of Skeletor | Bowl A/R | R Bat | OS Bowl
10. DREAM TEAM BUFF | L Bat | LAS Bowl
11. Smartys Power * | R Bat | F Bowl

* = captain
† = wicketkeeper

Greater Gattsby stiff to miss out but activity will get you a game in this team. So yeah, be active.
2 A/R's? 3 spinners? We've got this one easy boys.

Also, you forgot to name a pitch.

Easy win here crocs, we could give them a piano and they couldn't play that

Okay, let's get this test series underway with a win fellas, our XI will be:

1. Nakia (LHB)
2. pantskyle (LHB)
3. Shermy (RHB)
4. Fitzey (LHB)
5. Shiv (LHB)
6. Karnezis_13 (RHB, +)
7. Footiepie32 (RHB/OS)
8. Willo_ (RHB/LS)
9. eth-dog (LHB/LFM, c)
10. princey (RHB/RFM)
11. MannumPower (RHB/RF)

Easy win here crocs, we could give them a piano and they couldn't play that

2 A/R's? 3 spinners? We've got this one easy boys.

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-09.gif

3 posts, 3 laughs, thanks guys :thumbsu:

Oh, and to address the other part of your post eth-dog ...
Also, you forgot to name a bitch.
I'll do it for him... eth-dog o_O :p

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-09.gif

3 posts, 3 laughs, thanks guys :thumbsu:

Oh, and to address the other part of your post eth-dog ...

I'll do it for him... eth-dog o_O :p
Sorry, who won the OD comp?

And editing someone else's post is the lowest form of wit.

Sorry, who won the OD comp?

And editing someone else's post is the lowest form of wit.

Obtuse Dumb-ass Comp? Why, you of course, I readily admit defeat in that and accept your mastery of that comp...
All Hail King eth-dog :D
crowd.jpg

PS - without editing, there would be a lot of spelling mistakes, which leads to comprehension barriers, which leads to arguments between people and before you know it, war has broken out costing millions of lives, millions of people homeless....I'm doing everyone a favour by correcting your spelling mistake ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obtuse Dumb-ass Comp? Why, you of course, I readily admit defeat in that and accept your mastery of that comp...All Hail King eth-dog :D

PS - without editing, there would be a lot of spelling mistakes, I merely corrected one of yours ;)
You're so sad. Clearly your inferiority complex to the mighty Crocs, who have won the One Day #ThreePeat, is too large to have an intelligent conversation with.

Though, it's unsurprising given you're from the Woodpeckers.

You're so sad. Clearly your inferiority complex to the mighty Crocs, who have won the One Day #ThreePeat, is too large to have an intelligent conversation with.

Though, it's unsurprising given you're from the Woodpeckers.

See, you almost had me believing your tripe until the word "mighty" was used to describe your team...oh wait, spelling! Of course, it should be "My Tea", you're tea baggers right? o_O
If not, perhaps you should have "lame" after it when describing you Crocs of shite... otherwise, I wonder how you in fact became "Mighty"? {MoOP makes a quick call to WADA} You know, I remember a team from the NE of Aus crapping on about how good they were after doing a "3-peat". What ever happened to them? :cool:

Also, you lot may be the "One-Day Champs", but pretty sure you lot can't keep up for the longer game, something your wives/boyfriends always complain about....

LOL, oooh, what a burn, saying I'm from the Woodpeckers...just 'cos I like pecking wood (TBH, just have to be careful of splinters - ouch! :confused:) doesn't mean something you think it might because that something you think, is something that people who can't think think, and those who can think, think of other things to think about while they're thinking about stuff they're thinking about. AMEN.

So...guns at dawn? o_O

You called?
Hi 31_sizenraK , love your work, really do, but goddam it! How many times do I have to tell you? If it's not spelling, it's finish the freakin' sentence, he could what? Distract you by saying your shoe laces are untied? {What a bastard if he does though :mad:} PS - Everyone knows that, the secret is out....

Hi Karnezis_13 , love your work, really do, but goddam it! How many times do I have to tell you? If it's not spelling, it's finish the freakin' sentence, he could what? Distract you by saying your shoe laces are untied? {What a bastard if he does though :mad:} PS - Everyone knows that, the secret is out....
Horseshoes don't have laces MoOP. Makes it all the more easy to stomp Peckers.

Horseshoes don't have laces MoOP. Makes it all the more easy to stomp Peckers.
Horse shoes? Huh? Thought you were Crocs? Not to worry, there's a knackery nearby to deal with your kind...

If you don't have laces, how can you have shoes? They'd fall off pretty quick...or do you have shoes with no laces? Kind of figured that for someone as gifted as you. :p - it's actually easy, left over right, make a loop, tuck it under, pull tight.

Even in this game we wear boots/shoes with sprigs of sorts for running 'n s**t, which need laces to keep 'em on our footsies, your bare feet don't scare me in the slightest princess (though I think you should get that bunion looked at...and WTF is that rash?......... So...ummm...yeah...good job :thumbsu:

Last edited:
If you don't have laces, how can you have shoes? They'd fall off pretty quick...or do you have shoes with no laces? Kind of figured that for someone as gifted as you. :p - it's actually easy, left over right, make a loop, tuck it under, pull tight.
Even in this game we wear boots/shoes with sprigs of sorts for running 'n s**t, which need laces to keep 'em on our footsies, your bare feet don't scare me in the slightest princess. So...ummm...yeah...good job :thumbsu:
Karny doesnt need laces, he's rocking velcro's

Yes, the world's simplest jigsaw problem - join this to this. Glad you hold him in such high esteem :thumbsu:

PS - do you actually like him or was that deliberate? o_O
I'll throw you a piece of ham and see if you can cut that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back