Preview Round 10, 2024 : Port v Hawthorn, 3:20pm Sun 19th May, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very excited about CJ being back.
He could be really important for us in the 2nd half of the year.
Agree about his importance to us for rest of season. Exciting talent, breaking lines & pushing us forward by 70 to 80 metres for majority of kicks.

Go from defence to attack real quick.

Hope he gets a good run at for rest of season.

Can't imagine Chol in means Dear is out unless Rama comes in too.
I'd imagine that Frenchie is due a rest currently, BMac, Finn and Rama all emergencies for mine.

Bench of Worpel, Finn, Cj and Dear with Mass the sub.

Finn a late change for Mass, with BMac becoming the sub if Rozee is a late out.

Can't imagine Chol in means Dear is out unless Rama comes in too.
I'd imagine that Frenchie is due a rest currently, BMac, Finn and Rama all emergencies for mine.

Bench of Worpel, Finn, Cj and Dear with Mass the sub.

Finn a late change for Mass, with BMac becoming the sub if Rozee is a late out.
No way Mass is on the fringe he’s been one of our best players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe it'll be Worpel, Dear, CJ and Frenchie on the bench with Mass sub.

Unfortunately it's starting to get tough to fit them all in and with CJ back playing wing and possibly half back, Mass might be the unlucky one to miss out.
This is spot on, Mackenzie could play sub.

I don't think he's on the outer at all- I just reckon he's going to make way for Cj this round.
100% think he's either in or the sub though, he's far too valuable.
I just want to say, like everyone else I hope CJ’s run of injuries are behind him and we see this bloke reach his potential. Love him.
In saying that unless Mass’ is being managed, to move one of your best performing players to the sub vest, to bring in a bloke based off his form from nearly two years ago and three quarters of VFL would be a real head scratcher.

i’m not confident this week but reckon with the skipper and scrim back we can beat brisbane, adelaide and richmond. Even the giants in tassie is a sneaky chance.

But worried front running port on their home deck will do a number on us with a strong midfield and weakened backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back