Unofficial Preview Round 10 - Melbourne + Casey v The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

History tells us things about the Melbourne Football Club.

For example, this fantastic scholarly rant shows the attitude of the AFL to the Dees in 2013.

Now, instead, they suggest we are more like this...

Enjoy the week off lads and ladies.

Hard to enjoy the week off. For the first time in 6 years, I can't wait to watch my team play again.

Agree mate, looking forward to each weekend this year instead of the '* it, im going to do the lawns instead of watching that garbage today' of the past 2 years especially.

Is it just me or does anyone else just have cheeky lil smile everytime they watch a Roos interview?

The man keeps it all so simple yet gets the results, just shows when a person has the respect he does and has the people skills he has, the players will follow his every word. He truly is a unbelievable coach. Really hope he stays on as he has mentioned once he decides to finish coaching as head of football operations to pass on his wisdom to whoever we hire as his successor. The man is amazing.

* the bye round and Alice Springs, bring on QB, cant wait, 17 more days!

I decided to go overseas, so far I have lost a wallwt and my ipad and its only day 2 of my trip

Is it just me or does anyone else just have cheeky lil smile everytime they watch a Roos interview?
Not just Roos interviews, player interviews as well now like the one Dawes did this week.
I can't picture any of our players taking the piss out of a suspension like Dawes did last year. Really shows how much Roos has changed things off the field too

I decided to go overseas, so far I have lost a wallwt and my ipad and its only day 2 of my trip

Ill give both back to you for a negotiated price, inbox me...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back