Game Day Round 11 vs. Fremantle, OS, 8:10pm Friday 24/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am just a tiny bit worried about this game. We should win but it's going to be a tough one
I’m more than a tiny bit worried. The injuries have mounted too much to not be.
Lucky we’ve done well so far because we have a system and a team of role players executing their role.
I’ll still be tipping us but this is a big ask with our outs, a 6 day break and the biggest trip in footy.

I’m more than a tiny bit worried. The injuries have mounted too much to not be.
Lucky we’ve done well so far because we have a system and a team of role players executing their role.
I’ll still be tipping us but this is a big ask with our outs, a 6 day break and the biggest trip in footy.
I thought we'd get rolled by Adelaide, but feel a bit better about this one. Defence and midfield is still strong. Really hoping Checkers is back. Forward line is weak, but 10 goals should just about do it unless they change tack considerably.

I hope Krueger gets picked. The amount of I50's we generate provides a great opportunity for any tall forward even if opposition tall back is elite. If we had a Waterson or Curnow they'd be blitzing and we'd be unbeatable.
Yeah can't wait for him to drop every mark then go off injured in the second quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought we'd get rolled by Adelaide, but feel a bit better about this one. Defence and midfield is still strong. Really hoping Checkers is back. Forward line is weak, but 10 goals should just about do it unless they change tack considerably.
Give Checkers another week to rest and unleash The Nightmare on Elm Street.

If Jordy is out, we pretty much have to - unless we play Dean as a forward.
I mentioned that a couple of weeks ago and it didn't go down well. Dean played plenty of junior footy as a forward, as did Eyre I believe. I mean, why not, the boy knows how to position himself for a mark. I'd almost be more confident in Dean than freddy atm. Surely we can't go into a game with JDG, WHE and Reef out and put something with a bit of size up forward

I mentioned that a couple of weeks ago and it didn't go down well. Dean played plenty of junior footy as a forward, as did Eyre I believe. I mean, why not, the boy knows how to position himself for a mark. I'd almost be more confident in Dean than freddy atm. Surely we can't go into a game with JDG, WHE and Reef out and put something with a bit of size up forward
Could even just get him playing a Frampton stopping role to try to stop them intercepting.

I hope Krueger gets picked. The amount of I50's we generate provides a great opportunity for any tall forward even if opposition tall back is elite. If we had a Waterson or Curnow they'd be blitzing and we'd be unbeatable.
On the way over to Perth, Freddy's carry on luggage will fall out of the overhead locker, landing on his right knee, requiring him to have a total reconstruction. He will then fall off the gurney on the tarmac fracturing his elbow and rupturing his spleen.
He should be right for round one 2029

On the way over to Perth, Freddy's carry on luggage will fall out of the overhead locker, landing on his right knee, requiring him to have a total reconstruction. He will then fall off the gurney on the tarmac fracturing his elbow and rupturing his spleen.
He should be right for round one 2029
Don't worry, Dean will intercept his fall and take over his role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back