Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
selection (walker/muston , rance all dropped)and injuries to cox, wright? have scuttled my plans, this week, was going to upgrade coughlan to a prem mid but cant. 6 trades left

have a zero in ruck and fwd line

should I downgrade meeson to nicnat or sellar or vickery? (or cop a zero)

then upgrade walker to davis,chappy, didak, Davey,SJ or JB or kosi?

running out of trades and still too many spuds to upgrade

Seems fanfooty is just dead wrong about the BE score, Tooserious is saying it's 177 which sounds more correct, so FF site have to go back to the drawing board with their supercoach info on player pages.

I am seriously thinking about getting rid of Gardiner and making Natanui my second ruckman so I can afford to upgrade Ziebell to Boomer next week....is this crazy? waste of a trade?

Muston out
Anthony in
Rich out
Bartel in

That leaves my mids as followed -

Ablett of the Gary kind, Judd, Bartel, J.Selwood, Pendles and NDS (Sheldon and Anthony)

$80,000 in the bank and 4 trades left.

Hey Lads, need help on who to trade in for Chad Cornes. Drummond out again forces me to cop another donut. Thinking Hodge (but worried about his injury and if Hawks don't make the finals), Bock (unique pick) or Sam Fisher (surely he can't be that bad). The thing is if I get Fisher or Hodge I will be able to get Riewoldt for Mitch Brown next week.

You think Hodge is back and Hawks will play finals?

After being ranked 79 after rd 2, the trading part of the game has me placed 845, I have made some stupid trades, Injuries havent been to bad. The following is my team, & trades I plan to do for the rest of the year.Please feel free to pick it apart.

7 Trades Left, $402,000 in the bank.

B Goodard, Gilbert, Adcock, Gilbee, Hoops, Grimes, Broughton (Grima, Pearce)

M Ablett, Judd, Bartel, Gibbs, Cooney, Rich (Muston, Robbo)

R Cox, Macca (Jacobs,Spencer)

F Roo, S.Johno, Pav, Deledio, Roughead, Franklin, Krakouer (Brown, Thompson)

This Week Krakouer >>> Chappy/Didak ( Cop a 0 for Cox )
Hoops >>> Hodge/Fisher

Next Week Muston >>> Anthony

Week after Robbo / Rich >>> Pendlebury (Depending on $$)
Broughton >>> Drummond
Looks good to me :thumbsu:

I think your toughest choices will be who to grab out of Chappy/Dids and Hodge/Fisher. Chappy great scorer but a little prone to injury, Didak can be inconsistent and a clown but has been on fire, question marks on if Hodge is back, Fisher heavily underpriced but his scores are woeful and getting tagged week after week but was probably last year's most consistent back.

Hey Lads, need help on who to trade in for Chad Cornes. Drummond out again forces me to cop another donut. Thinking Hodge (but worried about his injury and if Hawks don't make the finals), Bock (unique pick) or Sam Fisher (surely he can't be that bad). The thing is if I get Fisher or Hodge I will be able to get Riewoldt for Mitch Brown next week.

You think Hodge is back and Hawks will play finals?
When's Chadwick due back? If i've held onto him this long i'd be inclined to keep him.

And not sure if Hodge is back but id doubt Hawks will play finals. Toughish run home iirc but u never know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet midfield mate. What a fail Muston was lol.
I disagree, everyone is bagging him out only because of the start he got off to and the finish he had. I never expected anything more of him then to be a cash cow, you have to remember he is coming back from 3 reco's. He served his super coach purpose for me. If i can pick anything out of it i would have liked an extra $60,000 on his price but meh! He has helped me complete my mid field so im happy.

Looks good, Sewell's a fantastic scorer. Does Anthony become a starter?

Nah, just cover on the bench. I originally thought Coughlan would do that job but he doesn't look like getting a game with Rawlings in charge and he's worth too much to just hold on to. Robinson's my other midfielder on the bench.

When's Chadwick due back? If i've held onto him this long i'd be inclined to keep him.

And not sure if Hodge is back but id doubt Hawks will play finals. Toughish run home iirc but u never know.

He is listed as another 3-4, leaving him 1-2 matches before finals start. Its the same situation as people with Pav I spose

I disagree, everyone is bagging him out only because of the start he got off to and the finish he had. I never expected anything more of him then to be a cash cow, you have to remember he is coming back from 3 reco's. He served his super coach purpose for me. If i can pick anything out of it i would have liked an extra $60,000 on his price but meh! He has helped me complete my mid field so im happy.
Yeah agree, i was much the same. With no real cows this year i was kinda depending on him to get to $300k+. He just joins my list of non playing benchers now.

what do people think about trading Rich for Anthony? Anthony would be my 6th mid, and would allow me to updgrade walker to riewoldt..
?

OUT Ziebell ($279,000) IN Djerrkura ($94,200)
OUT Sidebottom ($267,100) IN Harvey ($481,100)

If you don't have Anthony i'd get him instead.

I've got both Pavlich and Sidebottom and only have cover for one of them this week. I've got 220k in the bank but with 6 trades left i'm trying to hold off trading. I will trade sidebottom for harvey next week. Should i keep Pavlich or trading him out for StevieJ or Davey. I'm leaning towars keeping him but am still a bit unsure. Thanks

I buggered up and forgot to trade Cox last week.

Now Pav, Gia and Warren are injured plus I have no one to cover for cox. I'm in a bit of strife here.

i have ball and rich on the field in my mids. i want to upgrade one of them to dal. which one should i upgrade?

I'd trade in Rich, he's hit his peak now and will probably score around his average for the rest of the season. Ball has more room to improve and is capable of scoring a more than his current average.

need to get rid of Suban and/or petrenko and downgrade to a rookie to free up a bit of cash. How does this Silvester go for Richmond? and what position is McKernan likely to play for Adelaide? Spare cash to be spent in 4rd line upgrading Ziebell. Looking at Jono Brown or even porplyzia. Thoughts??

Bench has Drummond and big cox waiting to come back in from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back