Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

R15_SC.png

I went;

Watson > Cotchin
McKenzie > Daniel

Reckon I'm just about done. If I can go Cripps > Ablett at some stage, happy days.

Having a bit of a play around in my second SC year and will experiment with Ox and Smith on the bench with Adamson as the loophole.
Sloane > to Rocky and next week GAJ will grace my super studly team of champions.
NOTE: MAY OR MAY NOT BE CORRECT AT THE TIME OF TYPING

Never got around to trading him and with only 11 trades left I just have bigger priorities to be honest
11 Trades is heaps, trade him to McKernan same price but actually plays and isn't a spud.

Any recommendations for which defender to bring in for Oxley?

Currently have:

Shaw, McDonald, Newnes, Gibson, Hodge, Oxley (Hamling, McKenzie)

$400k cash available

I've done the dirty thing and given Cripps the flick (to Rocky), and done something I will likely regret and downgraded dependable Nathan Brown to free up some cash for GAJ next week.
Only problem is that I have 8 "keeper" midfielders, so likely a Jelwood>GAJ next week, unless Jelwood actually does something!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDIT: Changed my trades to

Tarrant -> Daniel
Watson -> GAJ

To make the trades i moved Saad from mid to def, Goddard from def to fwd and Steele from fwd to mid. That way my backline has 6 players playing - so I avoid having to trade in a back - with Lever & Docherty on the bench. I still have plenty of cash so next round i can get Hodge for Oxley :D

Last edited:
EDIT: Changed my trades to

Tarrant -> Daniel
Watson -> GAJ

To make the trades i moved Saad from mid to def, Goddard from def to fwd and Steele from fwd to mid. That way my backline has 6 players playing - so I avoid having to trade in a back - with Lever & Docherty on the bench. I still have plenty of cash so next round i can get Hodge for Oxley :D
Docherty and Lever should both play this week, but good trades regardless.

I'm on your side. I didn't start the season with Ablett, however I'm getting a warchest ready to get him in - sometime after this week though.

Expecting he gets tagged and scores in the 100-120 range against the bullies as he eases back into the game. Burning 690k this week on the basis of one comeback game against a team that didn't turn up! That's not a sound strategy. Also agree another week to get a look at his dodgy shoulder is also useful.
There needs to be a dislike button added to this forum..

GAJ knows how to deal with a tag.. Theres no such thing as tagging GAJ.. No one can tag GAJ. GAJ is untaggable! GAJ is a SUPER premo! GAJ is fixed, his shoulder is fine. GAJ scored 90 in the second half when he was in the midfield. GAJ almost won the brownlow last year missing half a season!

Ive decided on 2 trades this week that will leave me with 8 trades for the year left afterward. Ive decided to Downgrade Oxley for Brodie smith, it nets me 80K and gives me 380K. The problem is I want Pendles. Im 16K short and I am using Dumont as he is s**t and i dont want anywhere in my team losing more and more as a sub with sub par scores. The ONLY pther player that interests me is Brandon Ellis, but I will be left with 50K after that, but it allows me to keep Saad which I want for consistency and good bench cover plus swing back into defence to loop with Everitt. If I trade Saad out (which I dont really want to do) I will be left with about 250 K and Pendles, which is good, but I really dont want to get rid of Saad as i think he has cemented a place in the best 22. Really love to hear others thoughts on this as I dont want to get rid of Everitt either as he has been extremely consistent and he started the year the same price as Jack Newnes who I avoided and got Everett instead.

I'm stuck with a common theme this week of deciding if I trade Wallis/Cripps to Rocky.

Given Cripps is fast becoming a mainstay of the Carlton midfield I'd say that he will cop a lot of tags in the upcoming rounds, which he might not be able to handle.
Wallis will likely avoid the tag more often then not because he is surrounded by half decent players, who will also assist his scoring (Due to their higher DE compared with carltons).

Just my thoughts.

Murphy will be tagged before Cripps. Especially the way he's been playing of late.

689k is cheap for GAJ. Seriously, you're a clueless campaigner.

Coming off 2 shoulders & 1 game back you've got to be kidding??He's poison until he proves he can get through atleast 3 games. That means being able to tackle & get hit consistently of which North offered zero resistance to test either.

I'm honestly staggered at the lunacy of everyone dropping their pants with the high risks he may actually break down again at 700k to boot!!

Coming off 2 shoulders & 1 game back you've got to be kidding??He's poison until he proves he can get through atleast 3 games. That means being able to tackle & get hit consistently of which North offered zero resistance to test either.

I'm honestly staggered at the lunacy of everyone dropping their pants with the high risks he may actually break down again at 700k to boot!!
If he does break down again then all of us who have him will also be able to trade him for whoever we want due to all the cash we have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back