Round 16 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average week, 2152, went down a few hundred ranks.

Fyfe, Beams, Parker, Mitchell and Newnes all disappointing.

Lambert and Nankervis put out some solid scores on the bench which is nice.

2421,will that be at the higher end?
I'd say so - i got 2361.

Wines getting a niggle and scrapijg in for 73, Newnes only getting 71 and B. Smith being a general s**t campaigner and getting 48 really hurt me. If they all get their 5 rounds averages i would have broken 2400 easily.

Is Gunston a good potential upgrade for Membrey? Was in good form early in the year but dropped in form and is now pretty cheap. Had a good game against the Swans. Was it a one off or has he found some form?

Finished with 1840 this week :oops:

Is Gunston a good potential upgrade for Membrey? Was in good form early in the year but dropped in form and is now pretty cheap. Had a good game against the Swans. Was it a one off or has he found some form?

Finished with 1840 this week :oops:

Seems risky to me. Just as likely to have a quiet one next week. Who else do you already have in the forward line?

Seems risky to me. Just as likely to have a quiet one next week. Who else do you already have in the forward line?
Swan
Gray
Titch
Bell
Walters
Daniel

I had Adams but downgraded him to Daniel. Membrey sitting on my bench and I'm looking to upgrade him to someone under 500k so I can afford Ablett. I would like someone with fairly low ownership.

Swan
Gray
Titch
Bell
Walters
Daniel

I had Adams but downgraded him to Daniel. Membrey sitting on my bench and I'm looking to upgrade him to someone under 500k so I can afford Ablett. I would like someone with fairly low ownership.

I've got Membrey too, he'll probably become Dalhaus, who seems to shaken off his mid season slump and is underpriced imo. Zorko has been in great form, but is obviously a bit risky. Bartel is another possibility. I also thought about Max Gawn as a bit of a left field upgrade.

2323. Not one of my midfielders fired this week. They all scored between 85-111. Happy with that score as I know my team still has room for improvement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2123 not to bad considering some of my scores my two pickups this week impressed Crisp 112 and bartel 122 glad I've still got the ox and james kelly payed off aswell 121

-Wines needs to lift and will be gone the week after next unless he does something brilliant next week. Steven is just waiting to be upgraded too and Wines is on the block
-B.Smith is gone, brining in Picken next week. The 80's were nice but i thought he'd chip in a tonne every now and then and this is pathetic
The highest averaging player in the game is just waiting to be upgraded? o_O

2034 for my team this week.

I'll start with my minus 3's this week as there is a coupl that are hard to split. Matthew BOYD and Brodie SMITH - not even a total of 100 between. Disgusting, I watched Smith's game but is there is an injury for Boyd or just an off game?

Plus 3 goes to Hodge and his pig like defensive attributes
+ 2: Rocky. Proved a good trade to get him in after R 15 for Cripps
+ 1: The unlikely Goodes was a 103.

HM: Again to Max Gawn. Hopped on the Gawn train at the right time. Longer and Grundy/ Witts over the next couple of weeks should continue his pigness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back