Remove this Banner Ad

SK_MD_#7

Captain Dunstan
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Cmon boys make it a 12-0 win streak against the tankers

Schneider would be my choice of sub.

Everyone's predictions? I think Saints by 20..

going to be a wet arvo @ the G, plays into ours smalls but doesn't do much for Paddy and Bruce, tough arvo for them i think.

as for that s**t article in the AGE, sounds like it was written by a Bigfoot poster, biggest game day drivel i've read in along time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

going to be a wet arvo @ the G, plays into ours smalls but doesn't do much for Paddy and Bruce, tough arvo for them i think.

as for that s**t article in the AGE, sounds like it was written by a Bigfoot poster, biggest game day drivel i've read in along time
WOW.. WTF..

Did someone at the saints run over his cat or something? What a one sided article, what about the way he undersold the likes of Billings, Newnes, Longer, Lonie, etc! Also saying that Vince and Jones are as good as Armitage and Steven is blasphemous..

That article is the biggest piece of s**t I've ever read....

I love how he pots Webster & Newnes, yet mentioned no Melbourne players recruited before 2013.... What a *******

Oh & he does realise that Bernie Vince will be 30 in October & Nathan Jones will be 28 in January?.... Armo only just turned 27 & Steven only just turned 25 in March

Rofl.... I know which 2 I'd rather have

Remove this Banner Ad

Back