Round 18 Discussion

Went Beams > Sloane this week for a pod, and he's been down. Hope it pays off......

looks at past 11 posts, all of which have Beams...
I'm either going to be gloating or hiding tonight!

Cotchin 54
K Jack 88
McVeigh 86
Parker 77
Suckling 67

These guys slowed me down abit but still projected as 2500+ thanks to Hanley/Rocklobster

I'm just gonna put this out there but anyone who doesn't have McGlynn in their fwd line is missing out... cant believe he has 2.3% ownership.

Was so close to grabbing him but got Franklin instead. If I have a luxury trade might do the swap...Buddy can go big but can also go very quiet, McGlynn has been getting it done and should have gone with him.

Can't wait for the end of this round :) missed having the 2 trades every Sunday night.

Anyone know when the emergency score gets added to the overall team score? I have R.Powell on field (didnt play) and Georgiou (E didnt play) and Hanley (E 182) however Hanleys score hasnt been added yet... End of last game of round or?? This is in AFL Fantasy..

Anyone know when the emergency score gets added to the overall team score? I have R.Powell on field (didnt play) and Georgiou (E didnt play) and Hanley (E 182) however Hanleys score hasnt been added yet... End of last game of round or?? This is in AFL Fantasy..

Don't think they are added till the end of round. Not sure if Georgiou's will count however, usually lowest scoring emg gets put in.

Thompson out for Adelaide. Dang it now Sloane might get decaffinated.

Don't think they are added till the end of round. Not sure if Georgiou's will count however, usually lowest scoring emg gets put in.
Cool. Yeah i checked the rules and its the same as other fantasy games you get the lowest scoring out of the two unless one of them is a non playing player in which case it reverts back to taking the playing players E score. I will top myself however if for whatever reason i dont get hanleys score..

Wright is gone this week. I'm going to get a good score if it was any other but this week my score is going to be terrible. 2250 will be all..

2349 (RDT)

i still feel that's below par :(

(Beams somehow found an extra 3 tackles in the showers and Pendlebury an extra handball :thumbsu:)

Last edited:
Back