Autopsy Round 21, 2023 : Hawks roast the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

The young and exciting Collingwood team's list of best players tonight was:

Pendles (35)
Sidebottom (32)
Crisp (29)

Not many others did much to speak of. Daicos will be a gun for a long time, no doubt, but they're still very reliant on some older statesmen.
Crisp has made an amazing career of being slightly above average IMO. Solid player but that's it. Their game plan suits how he wants to play. Feel dirty seeing someone like him get the consecutive games record no offence to him.

The young and exciting Collingwood team's list of best players tonight was:

Pendles (35)
Sidebottom (32)
Crisp (29)

Not many others did much to speak of. Daicos will be a gun for a long time, no doubt, but they're still very reliant on some older statesmen.

Yeah I didn’t realise how full strength they actually were today. They had no significant out through injury I don’t think?

Missing Amon today also who’s been so good for us this year too ourselves

Just looked it up. That was Collingwood's biggest loss at the MCG since 2021.

John Cena Reaction GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 3 talls look potent, with Kosi an effective 2nd ruck.

There’s nothing more to add about James Sicily. Everyone knows he’s a gun. Ditto Breust.

Loving the Chad’s work. Hope he stays fit and continues to contribute next season. He has a role.

So much to take away from that game for players, coaches, and fans.

I’ve lost my voice.

But I love this club. So friggin much.

Took my two nephews (12 and 9 years old) to the game. They were so excited and passionate throughout all four quarters. The older one even knew the club song by the end of the game. They pleaded with me to take them to more games from now on. Almost brought a tear to my eye!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Loved it! What a Day it was! Moore please!

Maginness is definitely half full after that effort 🍺

The Newcombers are stepping up.

Collingwood stars came up all Blanck when pressed for answers.

What a victory!

That was just about perfect. I think I saw two plays where we could have done better across the entire day. Nearly every player played one of their best games for the year. It didn’t feel like we got them an off day; it felt like we simply had their measure. I was sitting near too many Pies supporters for my liking but they thinned out in the end! Best win in years I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back