Review Round 21 = Hawthorn 105-73 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I know i'm not a coach or even very knowledgeabe about footy strategy, but i can't help feeling burned up about how Sicely was allowed to just run riot wherever he wanted. Surely there was some way to negate his influence? Howe playing on him, maybe make him more accountable? He cut us to absolute pieces, while Naicos got a hard tag and was kept well out of the game. Gah, i don't want to bleat, just feel frustrated at how our game has looked now for a while, and whether we need to have more than just Plan A

Daicos said himself he thinks he went into the game with bone bruising. Said when he went onto the ground felt sore.
A true gentleman
After the collision and on the bench he mentioned that his knee felt smashed to smithereens!
It’s a good sign of a footy player moving on as opposed to having a winge to what was a very dubious collision that resulted in injury.

First Crack focused on 4 big name players who have to lift for us to get back on track. Darcy Moore 2 of his worst career games last 2 weeks. Mihocek career best form early in the year to non existent. Mitchell making a huge difference in centre clearances early in the year to almost nothing. Pendles in the midfield getting further and further away from his man , just can’t keep up. Commented whether he should be moved elsewhere on the ground.

We need to Change things up a bit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back