Preview Round 23, 2023 : Demons v Hawks, 3:20pm Sun 20th Aug MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t think that he made contact with his face. The player got up and showed no signs of any contact. It just shows you that the camera can lie.
Really? Despite Dermott admitting he'd stepped on his face in several interviews and Tallis attesting to the same.

With that forward line a win would be miracle on grass stuff.

A big opportunity for DGB and Rama to show they have a future by stepping up in our hour of need.

Last edited:
I’m at the stage now where I expect us to win every game lol.
Probably getting ahead of myself.
These guys tore us a new one last time, so really fascinated to see how our midfield goes this time against a very good, physical one.
Finn to petracca is a must.
Go hawks.
Finn to Langdon for the same reasons as we tagged him last year. This is a great challenge for our midfield, as we're hoping that Day/Newcombe/Nash/Worpel combination will eventually become as formidable as the Petracca/Oliver/Viney/Brayshaw one. Perfect opportunity to take on the best and see how we measure up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will be interesting how they structure the 3 talls - Kozi, DGB and Rama - probably a suck it and see what happens. Nothing to lose really. Another big test for the mids but really looking forward to see how they go against arguably the best midfield in the competition. Gawn usually smashes us around the ground and if we can't avoid kicking down the line at least provide a contest and make him earn it - some unsociable rib massages wouldn't go astray.

This will be interesting how they structure the 3 talls - Kozi, DGB and Rama - probably a suck it and see what happens. Nothing to lose really. Another big test for the mids but really looking forward to see how they go against arguably the best midfield in the competition. Gawn usually smashes us around the ground and if we can't avoid kicking down the line at least provide a contest and make him earn it - some unsociable rib massages wouldn't go astray.

yep good call out i thought Kosi has really flourished not playing as the stationary forward. The team balance has really challenged the opposition with 1 ruck and a pinch hit Fwd out of the 3 mobile forwards selected between Lewis,Ryan,Dgb,,Ryan. It will be interesting to see how it looks with Ramma Kosi Dgb the boys will be up against May,Lever,Rivers.

We match up really well against their midfield size and strength wise, takes away one of their groups key attributes.

Need to kill their outside run (Finn on Langdon), beat them in the engine room, and get goals from three very raw forwards.

On exposed form we can do this the first two.

But Kosi needs to relish the responsibility and lift, DGB and Ramadan need to find a way to score.

Never worried about our back 6 as long as Sicily is there.

Reeves needs to keep going the way he has been, and we need to avoid kicking it to Gawn.

Brockman staying out is puzzling, no matter what's going on behind the scenes we want to win, and his value would surely rise if he plays well. Unless of course, the deal is already done.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed finn goes to Langdon or trac, about to use my last trade on Oliver and I’ve got my money league prelim on the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back