Round 3 2004, Game 6 ROYS V FURIES @ BO, Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Yippyio

Team Captain
Mar 18, 2001
Australia
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I see no reason to change the side from last weeks terrific effort.

This is this weeks team if everyone is happy with it.

B: MSB ROYS Mr_Ripper Slax
Hb: Paul_D Mobbenfuhrer Rabs68
C: Broken Blondie_162 Gregtri
Hf: FitzroyRamone Roylion Shiva25
F: Kooka Yippyio NoelMugavin
Fol: Fat Pizza Adey115 Stocka
Int: Shaz Tim_The_Toolman

Supps: Bobby_Beecroft OldLion SpecialBruce FattyLumpkin Fitzmantle

No Change.

ROYS 4.0 10.4 11.6 13.10.(88)
FURIES 3.4 5.7 9.11 12.15.(87)

Best- Blondie_162, FitzroyRamone, Mr_Ripper, Paul_D, Stocka, Shiva25.
Goals- Yippyio 3, Stocka 3, Kooka 2, Blondie_162, RoyLion, Shiva25, FatPizza, Adey.

Another terrific first up half setup by the midfield. Blondie_162 again dominated in the middle, roving Fat_Pizza beautifully all day. FitzroyRamone was a livewire across half forward finishing with 10 marks and setting up the forwards on a number of occassions.
The Furies however werent to be done with and came back at the Roys like last nights Pizza in the second half. It looked as though the Furies would over run the tired lions after last weeks demolition of the Bombers, however Mr_Ripper and Paul D both stood up gamely in defence pressuring the Furies to miss on a number of occassions.
In a thrilling Finish Yippyio missed a snap with only seconds on the clock but it was enough for the Roys to come away with a 1pt victory.

Round 3 Votes:
5. Blondie_162
4. FitzroyRamone
3. Mr_Ripper
2. Paul_D
1. Shiva25

Carn the Roys!!

Great fought out win by all the guys! Luckily we'd built the lead up b4 half time and were able to hang on for the win. hopefully we can carry it on to next week a lil bit more convincingly. Go Roys.

Gee I'm happy with the free kick count at the moment. 12 frees 'for' in only 3 games. The only one in front of me is another Roy in Mr. Ripper.

Get on a Roy for the Brownlow equivalent. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back