Game Day Round 3 vs. Brisbane, Gabba, 7:30pm Thurs 28/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it? Cant heal on its own?

Short answer is, yes it can. However in elite athletes nearly 100% will opt for a reconstruction, and once you go down that path it doesn’t matter whether the ACL was partially or fully ruptured pre-surgery.

I hope that they sat in him in an aisle seat near the loo

Plane 🚽 are no place for a man of Darcy,s size, they are ridiculously tiny, 🙏 he can hold on during the flight !! lol
I think generally the big men sit at the front where there is more leg room.

Although I remember when I was on a flight with Moore and Elliott a year or two ago haha woudnt have been the most space for Darcy

I hope that they sat in him in an aisle seat near the loo

Plane 🚽 are no place for a man of Darcy,s size, they are ridiculously tiny, 🙏 he can hold on during the flight !! lol
I think generally the big men sit at the front where there is more leg room.

Although I remember when I was on a flight with Moore and Elliott a year or two ago haha woudnt have been the most space for Darcy.

It’s the toilet 🚽 space I’m referencing Jen lol….. not where he’s seated.
I’m 6 foot 5 & can’t even stand straight inside plane toilets, let alone contemplate contorting to sit lol 😆

I think they made the correct call in Rd 0 when both Mitchell and Pendles were declared fit. There just wasn’t room. The past fortnight were opportunities for the MC to learn.
No they didn't. Pendles was not ready, he should've been allowed to recover fully and get better conditioned before playing in Rd 1. Maybe they wanted him to get to his 400 faster, but that was the wrong call.

No they didn't. Pendles was not ready, he should've been allowed to recover fully and get better conditioned before playing in Rd 1. Maybe they wanted him to get to his 400 faster, but that was the wrong call.
What was it about the the HP team declaring him fit that you disagreed with? I’m talking his specific issue that should have meant he was put on ice.

He could have been sub in round 0. He was effectivlely sub in the first half anyway with a lot of bench time

What was it about the the HP team declaring him fit that you disagreed with? I’m talking his specific issue that should have meant he was put on ice.
He was touch and go a day ago - didn't play any of the pre-season games. Even if he was medically fit he was not match conditioned - not enough training. We expected everything flow on as usual since we won a Premiership 6 months ago. And here we are now ... 0 and 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was touch and go a day ago - didn't play any of the pre-season games. Even if he was medically fit he was not match conditioned - not enough training. We expected everything flow on as usual since we won a Premiership 6 months ago. And here we are now ... 0 and 3
I appreciate it Wadey… Your real issue is your perception of the bolded not the decision on Pendles being cleared to play Rd 0.

If they say he is managed that would just start the rumour he must have had a positive drug test during the week, lol.

Being dropped is now the preference over being managed or having a hamstring strain 😉
hahahaha good point. Any "managed" will be viewed differently now

Managed is the respectful way of saying you need a rest to those who have had a career like a Sidebottom or Mitchell.

The odds of them using the term omitted for Sidebottom at round 3 would seem low.

Our midfield without De Goey is just not good enough. We need him in there and performing to be a good side.
Unfortunately he has been really average playing midfield for 3 weeks in a row now. Even Fin or Sullivan could have given us the same or better output. Yes he has the potential to be a match winner, but he can’t even be fagged laying a tackle at the moment. We need to do something different to get is going. I’m open to a predominantly deep forward role with some relief minutes in the midfield to break the tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back