Preview Round 4, 2024: Richmond v St.Kilda - Norwood Oval, Sunday 7th April, 3:20PM AEST *GATHER ROUND*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saints4ever

Team Captain
Aug 12, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda
Richmond-vs-St-Kilda.png

Round 4 is gather round.
Huge must win clash vs the Tigers.
Steele and Ross need some serious help in the midfield.
Will be huge to get King back.
Won’t be taking the Tigers lightly.
Must bring our A game.
Saints by 15

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for starting this, have just edited to update the title and add the match link.

Can only hope we respond, Richmond don't look particularly threatening but we can't slack off like we did today.
Power of the Candy Stripes to get us over the line.

In: King
Out: Sharman

Let’s see how Arie goes tomorrow, but worth considering bringing him in for Bonner, and giving Angus a start.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
There was some criticism in the autopsy but l thought Hastie looked a real goer. Moved well, applied pressure and cracked in at the ball. I hope he gets Bonner's spot. Sharman was subbed but it could have been several others so should get another run.

Hill doesn’t look good after the game holding his hand and Row wasn’t sighted last 2 mins so something is going on, we running out of players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rekon Marshall and hill will be out next week. Did anyone notice Marshall getting concussed last 2 mins and got taken off? Also Brad hill didn’t shake bombers players hand after game. Said his hand was broken

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Put a fork in us if thats the case.

I don’t think Bonner going anywhere.
Might have had some bad turnovers but MFer gained 1km in territory.
Even if we wanted to replace him, we likely dont have anyone to do it.

Maybe Arie but does Ross want another draftee in the side? He said after rd1, we were at the tipping point with too much youth compared to experience which is why we rolled the dice with Crouch. Playing 3 of them might put us over the edge.

If Marshall and Hill are out I'm assuming we have to push Nas or Bonner to the wing and then play Sharman down back.

Campbell in the ruck with Caminiti being the second ruck.. not many options

If Marshall and Hill are out I'm assuming we have to push Nas or Bonner to the wing and then play Sharman down back.

Campbell in the ruck with Caminiti being the second ruck.. not many options

If Ro misses, I'd rather witches hat Campbell than hack it with Hammer, Sharman or Owens as they will be murdered by Nankervic and we'll lose F50 structure again. So just straight swap it and hide him in F50 for a tap bot so that way when Owens, Sharman, Hammer exit we have slightly more than Ming to kick to in transition if they're going to be taking the other third of the ground mostly.

That or, welcome debutante Heath this week I suppose...

I mean I doubt Campbell would be as bad as Pierce was I suppose. Would have been a perfect game for Hayes to pop in for a one and done if he wasn't coming back from mad injury, so would be s**t timing if Ro misses...

helps gaining meters when consistently kicking long down the line, turning the ball over (over 40 metres = metres gained)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Better turning it over 40m down the wing than inside 50.

Help if his teammates made a contest for it down the line, he’s only doing as coached.
Limited player doing his role being scapegoated IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back