Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I have 4 tonnes so far this week, crisp and Vander are on the pine. Safe to say I'll loose my top 100 ranking.

Quite a few of us struggling. You won't be far off it.

This is my 'cooked crew' (hodge not included) They suck the souls of any coaches who are unfortunate enough to have them. When you trade them out they'll start cranking out the points.

cookedcrew.png

Barlow - close to heartbreaking.
Parker - When an 80 from a mid gun looks good you know s**t is ****ed.
Ebert - see above.

McCarthy - My one win from today.

What a mixed bag today.

Steven - 92
Newnes - 58
Cripps - 137
Swan - 84
Adams - 127
Oxley - 36
Bellchambers - 84
Hibberd - 104
Rischitelli - 120
Lewis (C) - 260
Parker - 80
Neale - 36

1526/17 + C

Tomorrow:

Bontempelli
Motlop
Ellis-Yolmen
Rich
Goldstein

If I can reach 2000, I'll be fairly happy given the ridiculous amount of carnage that's happened so far.

Quite a few of us struggling. You won't be far off it.

This is my 'cooked crew' (hodge not included) They suck the souls of any coaches who are unfortunate enough to have them. When you trade them out they'll start cranking out the points.

View attachment 127817

Barlow - close to heartbreaking.
Parker - When an 80 from a mid gun looks good you know s**t is stuffed.
Ebert - see above.

McCarthy - My one win from today.
i wont break 1900 this week. All those names above except for lumumba i have.

Yeah yuck, 1558/17+C with the first time combo of Oxley/Saad/Macintosh coming to a screeching halt. Wouldn't mind a NVB late out with Vandenberg on the pine. Five tonnes coupled by five sub 50's haha

I'm on 1539 with Rich, Beams, Lynch, CEY and Clark to come. Hoping to get 1950.
My backline was pure s**t.
Newnes (58), Shaw (72), Hunt (who I traded in, 48), Lumumba (51), Oxley (36) and Tosh (47).

However I had some good players in my midfield such as: Lewis (130x2), Heppell (138), Ward (126) and Cripps (137).
Think my midfield deserves a 2200, but my backline deserves a s**t bye round score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sucks 1531 with boyd cey bont and honeychurch... vandy and mccarthy on the bench hurt and barlow hurts even more

Tarrant looks to be a good cash cow for those who got on him this week. I'm hoping that Cordy does well enough to stay in the team this week; I'd like to have someone useful at R3.

Motlop and Clark looking alright so far...1404 with Motlop, Clark, H.Taylor, Bont, T.Lynch, B.Smith to go thinking anything over 1850 is going to be a bonus.

Happy> Cripps, J. Cameron, C.Hooker, J.lewis(c), Maric

Not> Heeney 17 WTF, Neale!!, Shuey, Lumumba, Newnes

might Email fantasy HQ and ask to have about 9 trades this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back