Discussion Round 4 "Gather Round": Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast just posted this royal blue variation of that navy retro guernsey. They use to wear this as the away uniform from 1995-1997.
View attachment 1951323
I think that’s still the navy version. The lighting of the photo looks to have been edited quite abit to assist with it sitting within that retro tv background. When you compare it to other eagles socials, the royal blue is a lot lighter in how it’s shown.

I think that’s still the navy version. The lighting of the photo looks to have been edited quite abit to assist with it sitting within that retro tv background. When you compare it to other eagles socials, the royal blue is a lot lighter in how it’s shown.
Either way, I find that a very pleasing colour for my team. So many navy blues these days are borderline black, even in good lighting.

West Coast just posted this royal blue variation of that navy retro guernsey. They use to wear this as the away uniform from 1995-1997.
View attachment 1951323
I'd kill for a PI version of this jumper but I know it's going to go for crazy amounts, even the rookies will go through the roof.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not going to enter the Navy vs Royal Bluer debate

But that eagle logo just needs to be the permanent eagle on the jumper ASAP!!!!

I've always liked that guernsey for WCE. It's strong. Their best. Never thought I'd see the AFL allow a team to wear the old logo. Is this a first? Also another maybe unpopular opinion, that older AFL logo is better than the current one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back