Round 5 live game chat/team discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2172 - Ellis in for Hargrave cost me the most. Buddy, God, Cloke, SJ the worst of the rest. Should be moving on up:thumbsu:

I think I got about ~1905 DT this week..... absolutely terrible!!!!! :thumbsdown:

Not sure if emergencies included for porps yet though so could be 1950.

How the **** did people get 2110+...

Dane-Swan-australian-football-league-14958634-389-604.jpg

Swan (c), Murphy, Boyd, Deledio, Scotland, mcintosh, chapman, Goodes 100+
Bugg, lake, McDonald, Fyfe, Giles, Magner, Shiel 80+

No donuts...but goddard, Malceski, Ellis and buddy let me down :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too bad considering all the carnage this week but Geary and Hurn's shocking scores cost me a win in one of my leagues, just 53 pts between them when their combined projected scores were over 150.

Hurn is definitely on the trade table next week, can't afford to keep putting up with his s**t scores.

100+ Sidebum Heppell Pendles Boyd Barlow Goodes Robinson Scotland Deledio & Martin
80-99 Magner Giles Maric Bugg & Lake

Badly let down by Mitchell & Franklin in particular. Also didn't help having Birchall out and picking the wrong GWS kids to put on the ground.

Anyone who scored over 2100 is just plain lucky and probably hadnt been doing all the well in previous weeks, so they were due for luck!

A side without Sandi, Birchall, Hargrave, and possibly without low scores of Goddard, J Selwood, Buddy and Mitchell would have done well this week, but missing those above players in the long term will cost people

For the record I scored 1823 and am just devastated!

Anyone who scored over 2100 is just plain lucky and probably hadnt been doing all the well in previous weeks, so they were due for luck!

A side without Sandi, Birchall, Hargrave, and possibly without low scores of Goddard, J Selwood, Buddy and Mitchell would have done well this week, but missing those above players in the long term will cost people

I was ranked 7600 before this round. Cox over Sandi, Scotland over Birch, Danger over Porps.

I had Hargrave, Buddy, Goddard, Smith, Clarke all apart of my score.

1790. Yuck.

Franklin - 71
Selwood - 69 (c) (Wasn't happy with Pendlebury as vc so didn't loop hole)
Goddard - 58
Morris - 48
Ellis - 47
Clarke - 45
Sandi - 0
Hargrave - 0 (No Cover)
Porpz - 39 cover from D.Smith

Two things I was happy with:

-Went with the 5 premium mids including Ablett. MacDonald and Greene provided sufficient scores in the meantime.

-Goodes, Martin and Dangerfield all edging closer to what I thought they would be.

Ranked 800 and scored over 2100. Come at me brah

Plain lucky?

You have got to be kidding me. Did you score 1823 because you couldn't cover for Birch/Hargrave/Gab/Porps/Kennedy? And FYI I scored 2174 this week, was within the 10k before the round began. Also only used 3 trades. To be honest I don't call what my team scored this week 'luck' especially with a few players spudding it up (ie Goddard, Smith, Buddy, Ellis subbed).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back