Game Day Round 6, 2023: Carlton v St.Kilda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon they'll try and emulate what Collingwood did last week. We started to wear the pies down towards the end of the game and get the wheels in motion to nearly snatch the game...too late unfortunately; however I'm hoping we are more composed this week when switching to our plan B. I reckon we would've been training it all week. They'll stick with us for around two thirds of the game, or similarly, we will stick with them...either way, I think we'll pull away and get the win.
I want to annihilate them, but reckon it'll be a 3 to 4 goal win.

I hope they do, they aren’t as well drilled or as fast as the pies. Also the pies were aided that it was at one of the narrowest grounds in the comp last week, don’t think they would be as effective at marvel.
They’re nowhere near as smart as the pies.

I've been nude all week, I never put the duds back on as a silent protest at my shock and dismay at the sight of Owens attending a centre bounce ruck contest.

If I see it happens today I'll roll around in mud and nudie wrestle baby pigs
Owens keeping Campbell Heath and Keeler out of the second ruck role ;)

Y’all too confident, stop it!

We should be confident given the respective form lines, Carlton are only half a win behind us but their percentage is about 50% below ours and our wins have been more convincing than theirs with a better system. There are no guarantees but if we play to our normal standard this season we should win.

I expect us to win it, it's a matter of by how much.

Last week was a super interesting match, I thought the Pies experience shone through and that was the real difference, all in all, we should be happy internally and externally because we stack up.

If that game was last year, we would have dropped our bundle and lost by 8-10, there was no way under Ratts we would have fought back, Ross has managed to get the same group, plus fresh kids, to try until the very end, Carlton wish they had that spirit. Last week, in the forth, Curnow was an oversized witches hat with Adelaide defenders literally running past him.

The only way Carlton wins is if they stun us in the first and put five on without reply. Cant see it happening tbh.

Owens keeping Campbell Heath and Keeler out of the second ruck role ;)

Yeah those three are probably keeping themselves out of the ruck role all on their own, and that's no disrespect to Heath and Keeler as they are at the beginning of their development and need a more time at Sandy. Campbell will be a break glass in emergency type you 'd think.

So nobody else nervous like me?

What’s the age demographic of posters on this site?
Im 135
Cant Believe Here We Go Again GIF by Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore

No nerves
Will smash
37 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back