Game Day Round 6 - Port vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif
Running on 3 hours sleep, so kind of.

This has been the most obvious case of the umpires pulling out a different rulebook for each team today. Holding calls, throws etc. They finally pay a 50 after letting Collingwood get away with I'd say conservatively 4-5 so far.
The least of our problems. It's been no worse than we always get in Melbourne and should in no way be used to excuse the capitulation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve said during hinkleys entire reign that we rely on moments of brilliance to happen regularly to score, and you can see it weigh on our players.

They know they need to deliver that routinely and it’s taxing to keep trying. Look at teams against us the other way. It’s always so simple and regulation.

I’ve said during hinkleys entire reign that we rely on moments of brilliance to happen regularly to score, and you can see it weigh on our players.

They know they need to deliver that routinely and it’s taxing to keep trying. Look at teams against us the other way. It’s always so simple and regulation.

We had multiple entries and nobody leads, nobody expects anything other than bomb it in….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back