Game Day Round 19, 2023: Port Adelaide Magpies vs Collingwood at Adelaide Oval.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the Carlton game again. Ollie Lord kicks straight and we play someone not Jonas in defence we win that game.

Think we will find a way tonight.

Willie Rioli kicks 5

Ollie Wines BOG.

Hope the forecast won’t prevent 50k turning up, we need as many supporters as possible. Play well and anything is possible, a thrashing like what the suns copped against the pies a few weeks ago would be a disaster.

Port by 16. Was not that long ago they lost Melbourne and they almost lost to the crows of all teams. I’ve been weirdly confident about this game for a little while and I’m sticking with it. We’ve turned up in most big games this year, we’ll get it done tonight.

There's no doubt our players have been waiting for this one for quite some time, and I'm confident we'll come out breathing fire tonight. But this Collingwood team is a tough nut to crack - if we can claim a huge scalp tonight, it'll give the lads a real confidence boost, with finals only weeks away. Port by 7 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope the forecast won’t prevent 50k turning up, we need as many supporters as possible. Play well and anything is possible, a thrashing like what the suns copped against the pies a few weeks ago would be a disaster.
I figure at least tonight will help me decide whether I get my hopes up or not.

Win and we're a genuine contender.

Lose and we're probably set for another Hinkley special in September so not worth investing to much emotional energy.

Lose big and we've been wall papering over cracks with our wins and we've still got to trigger that coach change asap.

Tip: Collingwood by 41, they will blow us out, taking advantage of our typically slow and starts that lack intensity to go 3-4 goals up at quarter time, before the lead blows out late.

The equation is simple, bring our full pressure best and it will be a winnable game.
I believe we have the ability to match them man for man but I seriously doubt we he the knowledge or desire to beat them over 4 quarters.

Man, I wish I could feel we had a chance. 13 wins in a row and I still don't trust Hinkley. Collingwood by many. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back