Preview Round 1, 2024 vs West Coast Eagles @ Adelaide Oval 17/3/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In all seriousness though, we should realistically smash them given we only beat them by 40 last year with half of our first choice key forwards out with injury.

Soldo should also really give Bailey Williams a bath unless he's somehow worse than Teakle.

We had a terrible pre-season last year and still turned up well for round 1. No reason why we shouldn't smash them on the back of a much stronger pre-season. Strange things happen in round 1 though.

In all seriousness though, we should realistically smash them given we only beat them by 40 last year with half of our first choice key forwards out with injury.

Soldo should also really give Bailey Williams a bath unless he's somehow worse than Teakle.

We had a terrible pre-season last year and still turned up well for round 1. No reason why we shouldn't smash them on the back of a much stronger pre-season. Strange things happen in round 1 though.
Currently eagerly awaiting Sportsbet to drop their 1/2 time markets for Port-WC Round 1, because I think $100 on West Coast to lead at 1/2 time could be a reasonably astute investment.

Port will still win but who would be surprised by a diabolical first half performance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then they’ll be back in 3 weeks for Gather Round.

They don’t mind often sending the WA teams to SA though as it means less travel distance for them.
I would have thought the AFL would have forced Port and the Crows to go to the West for the preseason games because of the gather round “extra” home game.

WC seem to have been a little screwed with scheduling. Of more interest is Freo playing Port in Adelaide the week after the Gather Round. I wonder if they will stay in Adelaide?

Currently eagerly awaiting Sportsbet to drop their 1/2 time markets for Port-WC Round 1, because I think $100 on West Coast to lead at 1/2 time could be a reasonably astute investment.

Port will still win but who would be surprised by a diabolical first half performance?
Wouldn’t put the house on it. If it’s $7 plus maybe a 20

How is everyone watching footy this year? I might need a new tv and get kayo seems cheapest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back