Preview Round 7, 2022: Hawks v Dees at the G after a 5 day break......ouch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scully was extremely good, like the best winger of the year i'd say and his stats pair well aswell as his impact alongside great wingers like the Hill brothers, Smith and so on (the modern gut running winger).

Scully was just in a team that wasn't that good in terms of premiership success.
i mean they were a kick away from making the GF that year too, 2016 giants were by far the best they've been

i mean they were a kick away from making the GF that year too, 2016 giants were by far the best they've been
Yeah but like if they won the flag, he'd be one of the best players in a grand final side, if you know what i mean. He mentions Langdon in that way, but if Langdon was on a team like Port the last few years, close but not there, that's was Scully but Scully was better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remind you of Kennedy at Sydney? He just needs to make the positives outweigh the negatives and keep it going like that.

His positives are pretty strong.
Exactly. His kicking will improve. Other parts of his game are AFL level so keep putting AFL minutes into him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back