Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

It's amazing that a player that good can have job security issues. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the sub at one point, just to baffle even more.

Welcome to every Swans' fan's frustration.

Still not 100% on bringing him in. Definitely some risk.

I reckon the risk is mitigated by his value and output. If he goes out of the side in a few weeks he'll have gone up in price and you'll have benefitted from his scores.

Made two downgrades for the week. Thoughts of the DT fans would be welcomed

IN: Jake Kelly ~ Webb
OUT: McIntosh ~ McCarthy

I reckon the risk is mitigated by his value and output. If he goes out of the side in a few weeks he'll have gone up in price and you'll have benefitted from his scores.

Thats what we said about Hunt :(

It is one of those risks though that could really work well.

Both my mid rookies Anderson & Glenn out, with Lewis still sitting on the bench. Completely messed up my trades and cash in bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont know what to do now aswell jed glenn and lewis all out im gonna have to cop a donut ive tried everything

Think I've come out alright this week. My reserves are stretched but confident that I've got 22 starters. B. Goodes, Krakouer and Tarrant as emergencies. I've held onto Saad because it's not an issue having him as a reserve right now.

Next question for me is who to trade out to bring Lewis back from Round 8? Might give me a reason to use DPP and get rid of Lumumba.

Looking like i'm playing Cripps,Vandenberg,Gregson and Duggan in the midfield this week... :cry::cry::cry:.

Bring it on!!

Ive got Lewis, CEY, Glenn and Saad all out in my midfield. Saad i can swing back for a mid/def and play Kelly.
But the other three mean I have to trade one of them to field a full team.
Im not trading Lewis and I dont want to trade CEY which means I might have to sideways trade Glenn

Glenn vs CEY who do i trade out?

I am trading out Glenn. He stuffed up my weeks trades...

Don't think I can avoid a doughnut in my mids this week, as I have Sloane and Glenn, with Lewis and Nelson on the bench. Definitely trading Sloane but it would be such a waste to trade Glenn now after just bringing him in last week. Plus, I don't think there'd be decent mids with good job security around his price. Thought's anyone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back