Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm gonna mull this one over for an hour or so.
View attachment 1672319
As good as Serong has been, I would still be reluctant to ditch LDU. Sort of guy who could just explode a 150+ from nowhere. Granted has looked a little off after the calf but you have to back him in I think...

Edit: just realised he is out injured... That changes things... Good trades 👍

Last edited:

Does anyone have LDU, Touk and Laird?

What a horrible year for supercoach
Anyone can reply to my post as I thought my season was bad but I have zero idea what to do this week. What rookies do I upgrade to what premos ??? Do I double upgrade the backline or go backline and grab Sinclair and cogs for Ashcroft ginbey or setterfield? I just moved Rozzee to mids for Roberts just to see what it looked like and do I get laired if playing? Do I get that hawks rookie for goater ?SC fish 68436413-C658-4A39-81CA-A97BD9C6777E.png 8A82B43C-3CCD-4BA5-984F-4E8376E7D735.png

Anyone can reply to my post as I thought my season was bad but I have zero idea what to do this week. What rookies do I upgrade to what premos ??? Do I double upgrade the backline or go backline and grab Sinclair and cogs for Ashcroft ginbey or setterfield? I just moved Rozzee to mids for Roberts just to see what it looked like and do I get laired if playing? Do I get that hawks rookie for goater ?SC fish View attachment 1672354View attachment 1672355
You could trade 2 of McKenna/Ginbey/Wilmot to get Sinclair in. Then move Sheezel back, Rozee fwd and bring in a premo mid.

Then if you want to use a boost, get Mitchell for one of the non-playing rookies.

Anyone can reply to my post as I thought my season was bad but I have zero idea what to do this week. What rookies do I upgrade to what premos ??? Do I double upgrade the backline or go backline and grab Sinclair and cogs for Ashcroft ginbey or setterfield? I just moved Rozzee to mids for Roberts just to see what it looked like and do I get laired if playing? Do I get that hawks rookie for goater ?SC fish View attachment 1672354View attachment 1672355
Use your cash!! Downgrading Goater/Cowan for Mitchell and then upgrading Wilmot + McKenna for Cogs (with DPP) and Sinclair will push two rookies off your field.

Fk it with LDU out plus huge potential of him still being s**t when he comes back ill skip Day and go

Pou > Mitchell
LDU > Oliver

The Brisbane kents Wilmot and McKenna live to fight another day...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without working out the cash side of things, I'd use a boost and move on one of your Def rooks and move Zieb or Sheezel in his place (for/def swing) move Rozee back to Fwd and bring in the Mid premo of your choice.
I'd then look at bringing in a Def premo for 1 of the other Def rooks,Goater if finances allow as he's not playing, and Wilmot or Ginbey to D7.
And then your worst remaining onfield rook for either Sturt Fwd, Williams DEF Mitchell D/F or even go early on Cincotta D/M.

Last edited:
Wilmot -> Mitchell
Mackenzie -> Cogs

or

Cowan -> Mitchell
Mackenzie -> Day

Think I am option 1 though. Leaves me 30 trades and 40k.

I d go Mckenna and Wilmot(or Hollands) to Cogs and Mitchel. Move Zeibell to the backline

Ok so with Davies-Uniacke out, he now goes up on the chopping block.

Now thinking:
Davies-Uniacke > Bontempelli
Baker > Taranto
Phillipou > Mitchell

Otherwise, instead of Baker it can be Cowan > Coniglio, wish I could make that to Taranto but just short.

Either way it taps out my bank but get two premos in, lose an injured premo and keep cash generation going.

Was originally considering Day but he would give me 5 Round 14 Defenders (that I would be holding through that period) and I don't want to cripple myself that much.

Here is the side, pre trades. Any suggestions.

Screenshot_20230428-125335.png Screenshot_20230428-125359.png

Was planning on bringing in Cogs, Day and Mitchell for Touk, Wilmot and McKenna. But with LDU out and Laird under a cloud, that might leave me short in the midfield so need to think of something else.

Phillips has to go since he's a sub risk so Wilmot and McKenna survive. Is LDU worth keeping? I'm leaning towards trading him.

It feels very sideways but I can afford to go
Miller > Coniglio
Phillips > Day, swapping with Wilmot
LDU > De Goey with 34k left or Parish with 13k left?

Or do I still get Mitchell and use the extra cash next week?

Any suggestions for something better?

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 12.23.20 pm.png

Ok so with Davies-Uniacke out, he now goes up on the chopping block.

Now thinking:
Davies-Uniacke > Bontempelli
Baker > Taranto
Phillipou > Mitchell

Otherwise, instead of Baker it can be Cowan > Coniglio, wish I could make that to Taranto but just short.

Either way it taps out my bank but get two premos in, lose an injured premo and keep cash generation going.

Was originally considering Day but he would give me 5 Round 14 Defenders (that I would be holding through that period) and I don't want to cripple myself that much.

Here is the side, pre trades. Any suggestions.

View attachment 1672394View attachment 1672395
Baker a decent chance of making his BE this week. Can you trade Wilmot and get the same trades done?

Baker a decent chance of making his BE this week. Can you trade Wilmot and get the same trades done?
No, about $1k short of using Wilmot instead. Ideally would prefer to hold Baker as he may have a little more cash left but it could get me another Premo now by ditching him.

I could also ditch McKenna for someone around the 600k mark (Stewart, Ryan & Sinclair the leading candidates down back) but Taranto is a value buy still at his BE.

Was planning on bringing in Cogs, Day and Mitchell for Touk, Wilmot and McKenna. But with LDU out and Laird under a cloud, that might leave me short in the midfield so need to think of something else.

Phillips has to go since he's a sub risk so Wilmot and McKenna survive. Is LDU worth keeping? I'm leaning towards trading him.

It feels very sideways but I can afford to go
Miller > Coniglio
Phillips > Day, swapping with Wilmot
LDU > De Goey with 34k left or Parish with 13k left?

Or do I still get Mitchell and use the extra cash next week?

Any suggestions for something better?

View attachment 1672402

Be tempted to get Mitchell. Need some cash gen and cover that bench gives me nightmares!
Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Thoughts on these trades?

It’s concerning having Mitchell on the fieldView attachment 1672407View attachment 1672408.

Open to suggestions
Click on the little blue windows icon and search "Snipping Tool" then post the snips rather than take photo's.

Regarding your trades - I would save Setterfield to get to a SP mid, rather than sideways to JZ. Try to use someone like Chandler/Pou next week if you really want him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back