Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone to jayden short.
Nice price, big that worries you is that he had the role early on this year and just couldn't pump out a score.
What's changed? Big Flossbot having a career year SC-wise prob didn't help early.on, I guess.
Short has pedigree and it's Bailey Dale areas on the dollarydoo front.
Fair enough

What do I do here kenties?

All I know is that Roberts and Cadman have to go.

Thinking of trading out Roberts (replacing with Comben) and trading Cadman to one of the 2 $102k rookies.

Should I grab a cheap Oliver to complete my midfield?

Martin and Houston can be my next targets since they are falling in price.

Leaning towards getting a cheap Oliver in to complete my midfield as he is playing West Coast next week.

i need a few bargain options going forward to finish my team hence grabbing Oliver and waiting for Martin and Houston to drop in price and then I'll grab them both within the next few weeks.

All thoughts appreciated.

View attachment 1986599

Cadman to rookie (possibly sullivan or reville) and roberts (has to go now) to the best premo defender you can get possibly sinclair or whitfield (unless you want to spend the cash on martin).

Do you have boosts left?

Cadman to rookie (possibly sullivan or reville) and roberts (has to go now) to the best premo defender you can get possibly sinclair or whitfield (unless you want to spend the cash on martin).

Do you have boosts left?

Boosts, what are they? LOL

Thing is Martin is going to drop in cash, same with Houston so could pick them up cheaper in the next week or 2.

I'm actually thinking that maybe swinging Comben back and trading Roberts to Oliver to finish my mids is the better play this week?

Sheezel to Ryan .....man, paying this sort of money for DEF, breaks every rule known to SC .......but if I stick to the rules, I'll go down the gurgler

Besides .....I have both Sheezel and Whitfield as R12 Bye players .....god forbid, whoever thought I'd be holding Whitfield over Sheezel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might roughy Kerch and Sexton back in as D7/M9/F7 cover for the year.

View attachment 1986690
I think I’m actually gonna do this if H. Reid drops another stinker.

H Reid and Coffield out

Kerch and Sexton in.

Horrible trading given that I traded Kerch to Comben in round 6 and Sexton to R Garcia in round 8.

IMG_9711.gif

H Reid and Coffield out

Kerch and Sexton in.

Horrible trading given that I traded Kerch to Comben in round 6 and Sexton to R Garcia in round 8.

View attachment 1986747

Boosts, what are they? LOL

Thing is Martin is going to drop in cash, same with Houston so could pick them up cheaper in the next week or 2.

I'm actually thinking that maybe swinging Comben back and trading Roberts to Oliver to finish my mids is the better play this week?

Haha..i have 3 left so was just asking to suggest you a 3rd trade but fair enough.

Oliver is value at the price but im not sure melbs new gameplan suits him..id steer clear personally.

Martin will drop yes but if you think hes a keeper it doesnt really matter if you get him at 550 or 600.

H Reid and Coffield out

Kerch and Sexton in.

View attachment 1986747
Hardwick keeps chopping and changing.

Wouldnt touch sexton.

Haha..i have 3 left so was just asking to suggest you a 3rd trade but fair enough.

Oliver is value at the price but im not sure melbs new gameplan suits him..id steer clear personally.

Martin will drop yes but if you think hes a keeper it doesnt really matter if you get him at 550 or 600.
3 heckin boosts left?!?!

Let’s get em!

IMG_3554.gif

Sexton likely to keep his spot? Maybe Tomorrow Choppers RowellAnderson12

I think the Suns are staying the week up in Darwin so probably not too many changes given that and the win?

Did Graham go to Darwin?
I thought Sexton was poor last night, pulled out of a couple of contests, doubt Dimma will appreciate that.

Suns VFL play today, if Graham plays that game he won't play AFL on Thursday

It's a tough situation because I don't want to buy another $640k mid after Rowell and Merrett have been poo and so so.

I need value for my M8 position if I'm to finish my side and Oliver looks like the one. He will tear west coast a new one next week.

Darcy and Comben bought themselves some more time in Tom's Terminators with their scores. I think i have just enough to do

Dempsey > Reville/Sullivan & Wehr > Oliver

That will complete my midfield. My backline is complete already so it will just be a case of 4 more upgrades in my forwardline/rucks Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 10.33.32 am.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back