Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

Was on track for 2444 at one point. Only to fizz out and end up on 2328. Had one donut, with McKercher at D6 not playing and I was too late to put the E on my bench player. So lost about 50 odd points there.

Good news is team is tracking alone nicely in terms of trades and upgrades. Could likely complete the team with 10 trades to spare, only 5 more upgrades needed. Rest is sideways trade of so and so premiums, to more consistent ones.

The one downside is that the cash cows are starting to drop off a bit. So might be a slow few weeks.

Last edited:

After 2 weeks of finally heading in the right direction, this week was totally forgettable. 5 out of 7 supposed premo’s not hitting triple figures and having to take Draper’s 13 meant I was left with this.
c92d63e41efc2a4e0b066039f8b62278.jpg

Silver lining -at least I wasn’t one of the 38000 or so teams to have traded out H Reid this week.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 12.46.32 am.png

SCE R10 DJ TEAM.jpg

Hinkers tried to cook me again with Sweet, scuttling my plans to bring in Butters, and faced a donut which I was not willing to take. Had the option of trading Sweet to Rankine - thankfully didn't do that given the injury - and also to Zorko, but that would've left me with legit $1k in the bank and no upgrade cadence to work with and making me unable to grab Butters on the cusp of R11. On top of that would've been throwing a potential $70k profit down the drain once Sweet hopefully returns for one more game. Please, Ken... please.

Ended up going Naismith to Fisher, and swinging Jacko into R2. Graham was punted for Reville for a nice score first up, and giving me $115k odd to work with in bringing Butters in for the upcoming round. Worked out a treat as Fisher ended up scoring only 11 points less than Butters - and Fish rose nearly $60k. The risk paid off, thankfully, and now I get the Buttery goodness into my team. Huzzah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back