Game Day 2024 Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
all out 1949 meh - somehow won 3 of 7 matches

lost rookie lotto putting the colonel on the pine

hopefully can catch up a bit next week when all you kenties have Green, Flanders etc sitting on the pine.

Listen Sesame Street GIF by Muppet Wiki

Lemme in!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s this for bench scores with Terry, Windsor, SBerry and Coffield on the ground.

* me.

View attachment 1938647
We must be noobs - as I have a similar bench, whilst fielding Windsor, Sexton and Dempsey
Then you add the spuds in SBerry, Hogan, Bonner and Fyfe (subbed)

I've left a lot of points on the bench too...

1711280151070.png

1,850 lol

No Green, Jackson, Serong, Butters, Flanders, Sheezel, Gulden, Petracca, English or Stewart; Rozee and Dawson underwhelming, Sanders and Cadman on the bench, Coffield dead, Gawn captain, Young s**t, Fyfe subbed and a grand total of six tons from 22 players to cap off my worst SC week in years.

Great Job Reaction GIF

all out 1949 meh - somehow won 3 of 7 matches
You beat me by 4 points.

I suspect that given we both won some H2Hs, the average scores being posted here are still higher than most.

That's what I'm gonna keep telling myself until proven otherwise anyway.

Hoping for a slight increase on last week's 33k ranking, but we'll see.

2107 all out.

Happy Oh Yeah GIF

Jackson, Serong, Butters, Stewart and Green the big heroes, with Kerch, Roberts and the Cad-man also saluting big on field. Won all my leagues and looks like a great score, so hopefully move up the ranks a bit.

Did suck a big fat heap of S. Berry, Coffield and Hore on field though, but in the grand scheme of things, that wasn't so bad and looks like the SC Gods went in raw with everyone this week.

Next week will be the challenge for mine - my DEF line is a dumpster fire and I will be going in with 21 next week due to having Sexton, Cadman and that amazing cash grab in Terry all in the FWDs with no way of moving. Green and Touk will be out of my MIDs too.

I don't think these are accurate, the rankings are all over the place compared to the total score or averages.
Yeah, useless CD kents. Would mean there's less than 33 points the difference between roughly 4000 and 18000th ranked.

2,001 which was nearly better than last week lmao. All hail Zak Butters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back