Preview Round 9 v Bulldogs MCG Saturday May 11 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Baker and Short are injured/sore there is really no point in playing them, we aren't playing for anything significant this year.

Out: Naismith, Short, Baker, McIntosh Sub: Banks

In: Balta, Prestia, Graham, Cumberland
I think we can still make the finals

Genuine question to anyone who is suggesting Graham to come straight back in...
What do you see in his current game and form that will positively contribute to our performance? Other than him being in his mid 20's?

I'm not going to argue or question what you say, I just want to know what people are seeing that I'm not seeing.
Agree but tbf he has not had a run at it this year, battling injury in pre season and pretty much injured as soon as he got back. We need to give him games to see whether he can string something together worthy of a new contract offer. If he can’t then no loss if he leaves during FA

Wonder how Balta will change our ruck structure

Don’t really like the idea of Balta coming in for his first game back and needing to do ruck duties but not sure if Nank should have zero relief either

After Crayfish being underwhelming I wouldn’t be against Kozi or Ryan coming in to assist

I’d be staggered if Ryan isn’t recalled this week and Naismith out.

Ins: Prestia, Balta, Ryan, Graham

Outs: Naismith, Macca, Banks, Campbell

Sub = Mansell

Hugo and Short/Sonsie to play wing. Pickett to tag Bont.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think we can still make the finals
Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Could see Lefau rucking?

Fairly sure he was the 2nd, and sometimes 3rd ruck for the AFL side.

I also noticed that after Naismith was subbed off last week, Lefau was going to nominate himself for a few fwd 50 ruck contests, but umps had already called Pickett to take them.
On a side note this again illustrates what a stupid rule it is making rucks nominate like schoolkids. Grown men having to put their hand up for the teacher. Umpires need to stfu and throw the ball up. AFL yet again trying to solve a problem that didn't exist. Pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Naismith(omit) Short(ankle) Baker(managed) Campbell(omit)
In: Balta Graham Prestia Ryan

B: Miller Grimes Young
HB: D.Rioli Vlastuin Brown
C: Ralphsmith Pickett Banks
HF: M.Rioli Graham Mansell
F: Lefau Martin Balta
R: Nankervis Prestia Bolton
INT: Broad Dow McIntosh Ryan Sonsie
EMG: Cumberland Green McAuliffe

lol…emergency's Cumberland Green McAuliffe….just give 1 of them a crack ffs

I’d be staggered if Ryan isn’t recalled this week and Naismith out.

Ins: Prestia, Balta, Ryan, Graham

Outs: Naismith, Macca, Banks, Campbell

Sub = Mansell

Hugo and Short/Sonsie to play wing. Pickett to tag Bont.

Balta, Lefau and Pickett at a stretch can ruck.

We just need to provide more of a threat up forward…. and other than Jones the Dogs KPD stocks are putrid … so I’d prefer both Ryan and Balta in…. could be a handful with Lefau there as well.

And I don't think you want Balta in the ruck first game back. I'm hoping he plays deep and Lefau can cover the ground, no more reoccurring injuries.

2 - Nick Foot 3 - Leigh Fisher 33 - Brent Wallace 37 - Martin Rodger

Appropriate that we're getting umpired by the last bloke as we're going to get Rodgered by them anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back