Rounds 18-23 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pendlebury Rested this week????

Rumour has it Goddard, Deledio, Gibbs, Boyd, Judd, Swan, Ablett, Cox, Mumford, Z Smith, Franklin, Fyfe, Sylvia, Petrie, Goodes and ROK are getting rested too :eek::rolleyes:

You can't rule it out but Pendles is the type of player who doesn't need a rest during the season. While Malthouse said he'd like to rest players during the year he did also say that he wouldn't be messing around with form and he wouldn't be resting players just for the sake of it.

Supercoach Help, 2 Trades Left

DEF: H.Scotland, C.Newman, S.Fisher, B.Gibbs, B.Goddard, R.Murphy, J.Adcock (N.Lower, A.Otten, Z.Tuohy)

MID: S.Pendlebury, M.Pavlich, D.Swan, T.Cotchin, T.Rockliff, A.Didak (T.Liberatore, I.Callinan, I.Smith)

RUCK: A.Sandilands, Z.Smith (J.Trengrove, M.Bailey)

FWD: B.Harvey, N.Fyfe, A.Goodes, L.Franklin, P.Chapman, C.Sylvia, J.Reidwolt, (T.Mzungu, C.Richardson, Z.Skinner)

Two trades left :O and have no clue what to do. Basically i'm 2nd in my league and that may as well stay until the start of the finals. All I want to do is to win my league.

I don't know if I should hold off the trades until the finals or do a N.Lower downgrade and then A.Didak to GAJ (Since hes really cheap). But if I do that I have two Carlton players in my backline which might ruin my finals chances (as they have a bye).

Any suggestions guys?

With 5 trades left I'm seriously thinking about dumping Rawlings. I'm just holding onto a top 4 spot in my league and am coming up against second spot this week. I can direct trade him to Suckling, though I'd prefer Newman.

Current backline is Delidio, Gibbs, Goddard, Fisher, Murphy, Rawlings, Lower, Adcock, L Thompson, Howard.

Advice?

Re: Supercoach Help, 2 Trades Left

Save your trades mate! If I was you I'd use them:

Rd 21: Harvey > O'Keefe
Rd 23: Gibbs > Deledio

That'll still keep your side pretty solid, relying on winning your 1st final so you van hold onto Chapman. Hang tight!

With 5 trades left I'm seriously thinking about dumping Rawlings. I'm just holding onto a top 4 spot in my league and am coming up against second spot this week. I can direct trade him to Suckling, though I'd prefer Newman.

Current backline is Delidio, Gibbs, Goddard, Fisher, Murphy, Rawlings, Lower, Adcock, L Thompson, Howard.

Advice?
think smart - consider who they play in the first round of finals and in grand final week, then come up with a list of options.
Suckling,Birchall,Newman look to be the obvious ones - waters from WC might be a smoky but didn't see his game on the weekend to accurately gauge his return (will watch it during the week)

I would save them, you will probably win league games anyways. two times I've used both trades in must win games, and both times I would have won anyway if I made no trades

I Smith -> Callinan (If neither are named it can wait)
Strauss -> Talia (I don't think a better $110k back will come along, should keep getting games)

Lower -> Fisher

Z Smith -> Mumford

Leaving

Goddard, Fisher, Enright, Gibbs, Newman, Deledio, Suckling (Broughton, Talia, Toy)
Swan, Pendlebury, Judd, Dal Santo, Priddis, Boyd (Iles, Hibberd, Mzungu)
Cox, Mumford (Bailey, Tippett)
Franklin, O'Keefe, Harvey, Pavlich, Chapman, Sylvia, Petrie (N Riewoldt, Callinan, Richardson)

Generally Broughton, and Riewoldt will play - but leaves me with about $200k and 4 trades for finals.

abletts b/e this week is 233.Price will go down again this week,pitty those who got him at $600k,he wont be far off $500 k after this week you would think

Strauss -> Talia (I don't think a better $110k back will come along, should keep getting games)

Lower -> Fisher

Z Smith -> Mumford

Leaving

Goddard, Fisher, Enright, Gibbs, Newman, Deledio, Suckling (Broughton, Talia, Toy)
Franklin, O'Keefe, Harvey, Pavlich, Chapman, Sylvia, Petrie (N Riewoldt, Callinan, Richardson)

Generally Broughton, and Riewoldt will play - but leaves me with about $200k and 4 trades for finals.

Real nice team jox.

Roo to Fyfe wouldnt be bad option also to allow him to cover for Rok, Boomer, Chappy, Boyd and Judd coming up....Gives you better MPP flex and prob an extra 40ppg on Roo the way things are panning out.

Lower -> Fisher

Z Smith -> Mumford

Leaving

very nice, makes me wish I had more trades left!

Real nice team jox.

Roo to Fyfe wouldnt be bad option also to allow him to cover for Rok, Boomer, Chappy, Boyd and Judd coming up....Gives you better MPP flex and prob an extra 40ppg on Roo the way things are panning out.

Not a bad idea. I might do that when I bring Fisher in. Should be able to do it financially. Fyfe is an absolute jet. The combination of his hard run home, being a young player who I feel might tire, and the speculation about his shoulders has kept me away so far, but you can't argue with his output. It's been awesome. He'd have to be a chance for the Freo B&F with Sandilands out, Mundy out and Pavlich up and down (only by his standards).

I might even see if I can go Mzungu -> Fyfe and keep Reiwoldt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Round 18 trades

I'm planning on bringing in Talia this week to free up some money for a couple of sideways-ish trades but not sure who to get rid of.

current team:
d: gibbs, deledio, fisher, goddard, newman, broughton, shaw, puopolo, delaney, strauss
m: pendles, judd, priddis, ablett, swan, boak, hibberd, smith, mzungu
r: cox, smith, hale, campbell
f: pav, rok, goodes, sylvia, franklin, rioli, Nroo, krak, lynch, pitt

got 6 trades and 67k

Originally wanted to do Smith > Mumford but after hearing about shaw on friday I put that off because that extra trade is gonna hurt. I'm just not sure now who to dump for Talia, was thinking a forward would get me the most money e.g. Smith, but Strauss isn't doing much good in my backline and with all the f/m players I have that mpp link is very handy. Also considered Shaw > Talia then upgrading one of those bench players to a premium when the price is right...

Would've also been nice to get rid of boak before he plays again and drops further but I just don't think I can spare the trades, I was hoping to have enough to go Gibbs > Enright and maybe even move Judd in the finals.

Any ideas appreciated.

Re: Rd 18 Trades

It's not banned. I went there last year and was logging into SC every day.

sarcasm_detector.jpg

No trades for me this week (only have x3 left) outside of any freak injuries (or more Collingwood scandals) but I am not sure who to play out of N. Riewoldt and Yarran.

Roo's form has been terrible all year (outside of the odd game) but he is up against the Crows this week and St. Kilda are finding their form again. As for Yarran, he is scoring SLIGHTLY more than Roo and notched up 105 last time he played Essendon.

So who do I go ??? Roo or Yarran ???

I would probably go Riewoldt without much confidence. It's not a great decision to have to make. Either could score between 50 - 120, but I think Reiwoldt's capacity to get a bigger score is slighty better than Yarrans. Adelaide might struggle to stop him, and St Kilda are improving week to week - Reiwoldt also has a long history of good scoring on his side. Also a forward is more likely to get a match winning goal bonus, but it's a small factor in your decision.

Yarran could be a chance to be dropped after 2 extrodinarily ugly squibbs on the weekend, but Ratts will probably keep him in the side you'd think.

tldr: Riewoldt, just.

Rumour has it Goddard, Deledio, Gibbs, Boyd, Judd, Swan, Ablett, Cox, Mumford, Z Smith, Franklin, Fyfe, Sylvia, Petrie, Goodes and ROK are getting rested too :eek::rolleyes:

Cool. Would only mean 2 donuts for me - 1 if lolRicho can get a game.

Bring it on.:thumbsu:

think smart - consider who they play in the first round of finals and in grand final week, then come up with a list of options.
Suckling,Birchall,Newman look to be the obvious ones - waters from WC might be a smoky but didn't see his game on the weekend to accurately gauge his return (will watch it during the week)

Rawlings has a bye first week of finals which is a big reason I'm keen to lose him (aside from the average scores)

Suckling is good because his last game is against GC, then again Newman is probably a little more consistent and has a good run home. If I get Newman though I'll have to go into finals with only 3 trades which I'm not really comfortable with...Might just take the risk I think.

Rawlings has a bye first week of finals which is a big reason I'm keen to lose him (aside from the average scores)

Suckling is good because his last game is against GC, then again Newman is probably a little more consistent and has a good run home. If I get Newman though I'll have to go into finals with only 3 trades which I'm not really comfortable with...Might just take the risk I think.

3 for finals is heaps I hope, plus mpp which is a bonus. Newman and Richmond worry me..... don't know why they just do.

No trades for me this week (only have x3 left) outside of any freak injuries (or more Collingwood scandals) but I am not sure who to play out of N. Riewoldt and Yarran.

Roo's form has been terrible all year (outside of the odd game) but he is up against the Crows this week and St. Kilda are finding their form again. As for Yarran, he is scoring SLIGHTLY more than Roo and notched up 105 last time he played Essendon.

So who do I go ??? Roo or Yarran ???

Roo

Need more characters

Rooooo

I'm in a delimma I want to bring talia in so I can free up some cash for my last 5 trades, who has the least amount of job security mzungu, Isaac smith or simon Buckley

The Shaw >> (insert player name) trade is frustrating me to say the least!

Obvious candidates at this point would be Fisher, Newman, Birchall, Suckling in my case. What has crossed my mind also is trying to spring an in form unique into action...

Swoop on a cheaper Fisher next week? Potentially miss out on a nice score from him this week. Newman still has a bye (although in multi bye round it's still important as there is prize in cash league for most points overall) Birchall and Suckling such good run home but how can you split them!? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back