Official Team Thread Roys FFC - The Gorillas - Season 20 - Roys FFC B&F Winner: RU_!!

Remove this Banner Ad

There you are coach. Extended break?

Nah Reardo stole his liquor supply and he then locked him in his basement. Unspeakable acts occurred and we will all pay for them.

Nah Reardo stole his liquor supply and he then locked him in his basement. Unspeakable acts occurred and we will all pay for them.
Yeah, well things sometimes get weird, you should all know that by now.

Just saying but I have had 5 matches inc 2 pre season games and we have won four. We gonna destroy this season. Keen for this first game.
It's optimism like this that crushes souls.

Season 20 is upon us.
Everyone gather around. Take a knee, preferably your own. I want you to look to your left. now to your right. See these faces around you. These are your brothers, your sisters, you mothers, your fathers, your secret lovers (Hi Azarole). We have a long season ahead of us, and these faces will be there to support and help you. To fight for you, to lay down their life for you (not really, please no killing). This season will be one full of blood, sweat and tears, Some of you may not last the distance, but that's ok as we wont look back, we will forge ahead.
We have gathered one of the finest qootying teams that has ever been seen, and don't let any of them muppets tell you otherwise. Season 20 is the year of the Roy. The Gorilla will take all and we will shed the tag of mediocrity, even if it is for just one season. Because we are the Roys. and we can be Heroes. #vivalaroyvolution

The Wonders await
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/s20-rd1-west-coast-wonders-v-roys-ffc-the-colosseum.1105485/

Fred Made4September Broken PTizzle RU_ Reardo SuburbanMe Roylion Dicky Fitzwell Loonerty TheBrownDog Allikat Azarole MEB_ Mobbenfuhrer Rumballs Mooch Freofalcon Slax FitzroyRamone Carn the Roys! royboy2 Cannon82 Klim Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P KingLonie Freakie

Lyrics:

I, I wish I could sing
With my dentures,
With my dentures in.
Though no pills, no pills,
Can keep us together,
We can beat them,
Forever and ever!

For we The Roys,
Victors today.

I, I will be Hadyn!
And you, you will be Quinlan!
And nothing! Nothing will stand in our way!
For we are The Roys!
Victors today!
Yeah, we just kicked arse!
As the young folk would say!

I, I can’t remember – I remember
Where my, keys are – by the wall
Do you, do you hear voices? – over our heads
Familiar – Maybe I’ve heard them before – nothing before
But the shame
Belongs to the other side
Oh we will beat them
Forever and ever.

For we are The Roys
Victors today.

We are The Roys
We are The Roys
We are The Roys
Victorious today!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 20 is upon us.
Everyone gather around. Take a knee, preferably your own. I want you to look to your left. now to your right. See these faces around you. These are your brothers, your sisters, you mothers, your fathers, your secret lovers (Hi Azarole). We have a long season ahead of us, and these faces will be there to support and help you. To fight for you, to lay down their life for you (not really, please no killing). This season will be one full of blood, sweat and tears, Some of you may not last the distance, but that's ok as we wont look back, we will forge ahead.
We have gathered one of the finest qootying teams that has ever been seen, and don't let any of them muppets tell you otherwise. Season 20 is the year of the Roy. The Gorilla will take all and we will shed the tag of mediocrity, even if it is for just one season. Because we are the Roys. and we can be Heroes. #vivalaroyvolution

The Wonders await
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/s20-rd1-west-coast-wonders-v-roys-ffc-the-colosseum.1105485/

Fred Made4September Broken PTizzle RU_ Reardo SuburbanMe Roylion Dicky Fitzwell Loonerty TheBrownDog Allikat Azarole MEB_ Mobbenfuhrer Rumballs Mooch Freofalcon Slax FitzroyRamone Carn the Roys! royboy2 Cannon82 Klim Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P KingLonie Freakie

Lyrics:

I, I wish I could sing
With my dentures,
With my dentures in.
Though no pills, no pills,
Can keep us together,
We can beat them,
Forever and ever!

For we The Roys,
Victors today.

I, I will be Hadyn!
And you, you will be Quinlan!
And nothing! Nothing will stand in our way!
For we are The Roys!
Victors today!
Yeah, we just kicked arse!
As the young folk would say!

I, I can’t remember – I remember
Where my, keys are – by the wall
Do you, do you hear voices? – over our heads
Familiar – Maybe I’ve heard them before – nothing before
But the shame
Belongs to the other side
Oh we will beat them
Forever and ever.

For we are The Roys
Victors today.

We are The Roys
We are The Roys
We are The Roys
Victorious today!

Well now I have to listen to that song, thanks fitzroybulldog.

Just checking in as the VC of the Roys' favourite opposition side. Looking at your recruits you may have to lose the old man thing, great fresh blood.

New Roys recruits
Pure as white driven snow
Red splatter on snow

WePRV3SxYwTMPulTXEfU461cKTglY3TTU5LaMEZYg1U2RSyyuU5eE-4X5tsCcyw4ziAWchyuXduZNhOOi5DQn2kiMmdXZkPaOHruf6dqfSu_GQdo_DqDxeyzYlDzo-SP=w448-h328-nc

Just checking in as the VC of the Roys' favourite opposition side. Looking at your recruits you may have to lose the old man thing, great fresh blood.

New Roys recruits
Red splatter on snow

WePRV3SxYwTMPulTXEfU461cKTglY3TTU5LaMEZYg1U2RSyyuU5eE-4X5tsCcyw4ziAWchyuXduZNhOOi5DQn2kiMmdXZkPaOHruf6dqfSu_GQdo_DqDxeyzYlDzo-SP=w448-h328-nc
I like how you got snow to rhyme with snow.

I like how you got snow to rhyme with snow.
Haikus don't need to rhyme silly. It's repetition to show the corruption of the originally innocent recruits due to the bloodbath that is playing the Warriors. However, it was mainly a quick poem because fitzroybulldog is a legend and enjoys them.

New Roys recruits
Red splatter on snow

From one VC to another.. We love you too Dubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back