Rucks APS 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Davey? spare me couldnt get a kick in juniour footy

and Lachlan Salmon of Carey is a very contentious call, De La played them in a practice match pumped them by 80 points and he was beaten in pretty much every tap throughout the day, either he had a bad day or ur highly over rating him

luke davey is a jet seen him lately great skills maxed out the vertical leap absolute gun might even get drafted!!!

word on the street is callum randall has been dominating the hitouts down the highway...just what i hear

salmon is the best palm ruckman in the aps, although his consistant brain fades often lead to the little fish being lost in a big ocean.....

hahaha mate u can not b serious about those wesley ruckman, mgs played them and used 2 yr 10 boys as a trial and they absolutely carved up the wesley ruckman which resulted in alot of centre breaks for mgs

Both Tom Campbell and Dylan Jones didnt play in the MGS game =]

wat about ruck combinations? everyteam can have a standout ruckman. but the ruck duo will always beat the individual ruckman. i think gorman, ulbrick and sibasado will challenge a lot of teams. weve all heard about the top ruckman. wat about peoples ruck combinations?

Ah, im not sure whats all the fuss is about ulbrick, cos if anyone watched the grammar vs. xavier game, you would have noticed the grammar ruckmen de steiger and tunbridge absoloutley destroy ulbrick and their other rucks hands down. If you want to know a duo of ruckmen who are gonna be very hard to beat this year, it'll be these boys.

Vickery is the best ruckman in the APS but a mile, but luckily for every other team because of doing his knee last year he hasnt rucked yet this season!
BEWARE!

Vickery is the best ruckman in the APS but a mile, but luckily for every other team because of doing his knee last year he hasnt rucked yet this season!
BEWARE!

vickery's record and ability is undeinable, but i saw castricum and purcell from skevs match his brilliance last yr as yr tens.
so perhaps, though the best, it is not by a mile.
but the importance of ruckmen in school footy is exagerated anyway.

i would barely call that rucking silentassasin.
he barely rucked against scotch and haileybury still won!
plus lynch, martin, scully and nicolpoulos didnt anywhere near their best, and also smith didnt play!

vickery is probably better at this stage around the ground and during play, but they seem to think cordy is an enormous talent so i guess it depends who you ask, both are very good players!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back