Ryan Crowley

Remove this Banner Ad

Its not illegal.

Its not against the rules of the game.

However the rules do state...

Doesn't mention anything about an 'arc'.

To be truthful, I didn't know Carey took an arc to do his shagging, but now you mention it, it certainly makes sense!

Carey sure was one of the best, even with his mates wives!

To be truthful, I didn't know Carey took an arc to do his shagging, but now you mention it, it certainly makes sense!

Carey sure was one of the best, even with his mates wives!

At least Anthony Steven's wife was in his age group. Just wondering what your knowledge is of your own clubs past champions.

Yes, excellent player really, I admit to tuning into Freo games just to see who Mr. Crowley buries in an unmarked grave. I guess with Captain Kirk there now he has taken his tagging to new levels, especially with Kirk's old tactics of grabbing an arm at the contest and tunneling. I saw in an interview before the GF that the two of them would sit down at a computer together and work out an opponent, which I think is great. They obviously take it very seriously and have come up with innovative new techniques like pinching and such. Honestly tagging is a great component of the game imho, adds another dimension and I'm sure deep down the elite players appreciate the attention and extra challenge as well.

Was extremely surprised to see he registered no tackles for the game.

He is a brilliant stopper and should be lauded for his efforts, regardless of the fact he's a 'tagger.' Defenders get lauded for shutting out their opponents, but it's too hard for some to give credit to a defensive midfielder?

Only when they pinch you, like, 300 times

Nah you're thinking lobster not crab.....

homer_motivational_poster_by_trey_vore-d3jl0rd.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a massive laugh out of the Grand Final footage cutting to a grinning Crowley running alongside a pissed off looking Mitchell, call me crazy but I love watching Crowley go about his business.

Got a massive laugh out of the Grand Final footage cutting to a grinning Crowley running alongside a pissed off looking Mitchell, call me crazy but I love watching Crowley go about his business.
Mitchell did really well to keep focused in my view. Looked like a guy doing extremely well to keep a lid on frustration.

Went along to the Richmond v Freo game earlier this year at the G and just decided to watch Crowley to see what the fuss was about. Came away thinking the same thing. It's fascinating to watch him at work. You need to watch it live to fully appreciate it.

Mitchell did really well to keep focused in my view. Looked like a guy doing extremely well to keep a lid on frustration.

I thought that as well - credit to Mitchell for not losing his cool when he'd obviously had a down day by his standards, unlike other players Crowley has tagged

Agree, didn't chuck a tantrum (a la Brent Harvey), just went about trying to break the tag and failed. Good to see. People need to realise it's a genuine contest between an offensive and a defensive midfielder.

LOL his grin is what makes it funnier...

Personally think they should have a "Crowley cam" next season for a match or two...

LOL his grin is what makes it funnier...

Personally think they should have a "Crowley cam" next season for a match or two...

'Press Red for Crowls', I like the idea.
I know, he's just got the funniest facial expressions for someone who plays that role.

e9avuby8.jpg

Watchu talking bout princess?

Don't get me started on Brent Harvey. I have a long running, deep seated hatred of that man, and it's got nothing to do with how good a player he is and how often he's torn us up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back