Official Match Thread S19 R11 Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

And the moon is made of cheese
Your point being?

frontcover.jpg

LAS VEGAS BEARS OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

B: AngryRanga, FiveStrings, getgaff
HB: Broken, kane249, Bryce_Jersey17
MID: Dingster, MoOP, Matera92
HF: Magruder, The Half Back, EMGEE_6
FWD: miss_kate18, Quivorir, Yello Mit

FOLL: brahj, pantskyle, DemonJim

INT: Greater Gattsby, ChampRevesby

MoOP - HBF > C
Broken - C > HBF
Yello Mit - rFP > lFP
miss_kate18 - lFP > rFP
Magruder - W > HFF
Dingster - HFF >W

I decided to swap miss_kate18 and Yello Mit to see if it affects her goal accuracy postively... It could be the difference between us losing by 66 points or 60 points. MoOP has also come out firing this week and will lock down the middle against his much loved former team. Magdaddy also wanted a rest on the Forward Flank... Dingster, destroy everything with teal on it. Read 'em and weep, Rats.

boncer34

pantskyle who is EMGEE_6? ?

My mail is he had an identity crisis and became matty6

Time for an update bud

loss of points
loss of %
game stats dont count towards individual awards
game doesnt count towards individual game tally

and the stigma and embarrassment
Would suck to be a swamprat then.

Would suck to be a swamprat then.

at least we have named a legal team this week

i'd suggest a quick conference call with your pretend captains.. you do know how to conference call dont you?

at least we have named a legal team this week

i'd suggest a quick conference call with your pretend captains.. you do know how to conference call dont you?
Why though? I guess a bunch of lawyers would play better qooty than your mob anyway.

I would but I get shocking reception down here underground.

Time for an update bud
DemonJim already discussed it with the higher authorities. I'm EMGEE_6 until the end of the season, otherwise my stats get seperated and it makes an unnecessary mess.

Time for an update bud

Nope, team list is correct as per discussions made with the admin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We do receive a fair bit of sucking. Our many brothels and stables are a continuous source of enjoyment.
I think my good teammate is implying you must perform the sucking to become a Swamprat.

I assume most of you passed your Swamprat test in the stables rather than the brothels?

I think my good teammate is implying you must perform the sucking to become a Swamprat.

I assume most of you passed your Swamprat test in the stables rather than the brothels?

No, I think he is implying that he would perform sucking duties if it meant having the honour of becoming a Swamprat. As to your question, I think the goats would attest to the fact that yes, it was so

Yea game day!

... is the sun up? Im underground warming up ... now where is spookism booze?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back